Do you ever feel like you used to have more energy to go through the day? If you are like most people, your answer would be yes. After all, who doesn’t need more energy to live a more productive and better life? The supplement industry is quite aware of these desires and is constantly out there manufacturing products that enhance focus and energy simultaneously.
One such supplement is HVMN Sprint, a nootropic stack designed to enhance energy, focus, and mental performance. But can it really provide what it claims to? This review will analyze this energy-boosting supplement in-depth, focusing on its ingredients, benefits, pricing, and more to help you understand if it is worth investing in.
1) HVMN Sprint at a Glance
HVMN Sprint is a nootropic brain and energy enhancement formula exclusively manufactured by Health Via Modern Nutrition or HVMN. The supplement company is well-known and has launched plenty of popular natural products, such as HVMN Yawn, HVMN Kado, and HVMN Nootrobox, with success. The product under discussion is one of its successful creations that includes well-researched ingredients designed to provide users with a mental edge while enhancing their overall productivity and performance.
HVMN Sprint uses natural ingredients free from any chemicals or toxins to provide short bursts of energy that everyone needs to get through the day. Because of an all-natural formulation, the side effects related to its use are also expected to be minimal.
2) Who Makes HVMN Sprint?
Sprint is a product of a company called HVMN. HVMN was founded in 2014 by Geoffrey Woo and Michael Brandt in an attempt to provide the world with biohacking products that can elevate their performance in a safe and natural way. The company’s mantra is that whatever a person puts in their body today becomes the foundation of their health tomorrow. Hence, it specifically aims to deliver high-quality products with scientifically proven ingredients to deliver results.
During manufacturing, the HVMN company conducts at least 3 audits to check and confirm purity and quality for meeting world-class standards. Working from Miami, Florida, the brand also has a research and development wing that continues to investigate new, revolutionary ways to maximize performance, enhance metabolism, and help users live a longer happier life.
3) What Are HVMN Sprint Ingredients?
HVMN Sprint has a short list of ingredients, and the company has been completely transparent about it. Here is what each serving of HVMN Sprint can provide users, along with its quantities:
- L-Theanine (200 mg): L-theanine is the first and the most popular ingredient added to the composition of HVMN Sprint. It is a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea that can exert exciting effects on the brain. For example, L-theanine increases the production of alpha waves and GABA, both of which induce relaxation and calmness. At the same time, this ingredient also increases the levels of serotonin and dopamine. Research has confirmed this ingredient’s cognitive aspects and anxiolytic functions as well.
- Caffeine (200 mg): Next on the list of HVMN Sprint’s ingredients list is caffeine. With an enormous amount of research backing it up, caffeine has direct effects on cognition and energy. It also increases the levels of acetylcholine, norepinephrine, and dopamine, which may improve focus, energy, and mood. Caffeine has also been known to improve various aspects of cognition, such as attention, alertness, and reaction times.
- Panax Ginseng (400 mg): Panax ginseng is the last ingredient added to HVMN Sprint because of its ability to increase energy, reduce fatigue and depression, and improve memory. It may also be beneficial in enhancing cognitive function during mentally stressful times as it promotes calmness.
4) Does HVMN Sprint Work and is it Safe?
Upon a closer review of HVMN Sprint, it seems like a supplement that is likely to work as a nootropic and energy enhancer. With only three ingredients on its list, the likelihood of its high efficacy is very high since each ingredient has ample research backing its benefits. The caffeine and theanine added to the blend work synergistically to amplify each other’s benefits. Additionally, the dosage for all ingredients is also at effective levels according to what research says. What this means is you are likely to get most of the results that the supplement claims to help with.
That said, keep in mind that the improvements in energy and mental performance along with stress and anxiety management with HVMN Sprint can be between mild to moderate in intensity. Hence, this supplement can be a good choice for people who routinely engage in demanding tasks and require a mild boost to save time and work more efficiently without any other major demands in mind.
5) HVMN Sprint Claims
According to the manufacturing company, the main benefits of HVMN Sprint include improved mental performance and energy, increased calmness, and reduced anxiety. In short, using this product consistently can help you get into an “optimal flow state.” Some other claims include:
- Mental Performance and Energy: HVMN Sprint has been advertised as a stimulant of the central nervous system (CNS) that can improve mental energy, thanks to its core ingredients. With this, users can expect other associated benefits, such as increased productivity, focus, and overall cognition.
- Reduced Anxiety and Enhanced Calmness: Ginseng and theanine added to HVMN Sprint have been proven to reduce stress and anxiety while increasing calmness. Hence, using this supplement can also help users achieve a calm state of mind.
- Improved Focus: The presence of high-purity ginseng in the composition of HVMN Sprint can improve focus by reducing the effects of fatigue on the body. At the same time, it also promotes tranquility and calmness, allowing you to work with more focus and less stress.
6) Potential HVMN Sprint Adverse Effects
While no major side effects have been reported so far with the use of HVMN Sprint, it may lead to the following in some users based on its ingredients:
- Increased heart rate
- Stomach upset
- Sleep disturbances
Keep in mind that not all users are likely to experience these side effects. According to HVMN, it uses a good scientific validation process to maintain the legality, effectiveness, and safety of its products. Moreover, it also keeps all products free from gluten, GMOs, and all major allergens to maximize its safety profile.
7) HVMN Sprint Warnings and Precautions
Caffeine is one of the ingredients added to HVMN Sprint which can be a source of trouble for some users. While the quantity of this ingredient is too low to cause issues in most people (200 mg), those with caffeine sensitivity or those who already consume a lot of caffeine on a daily basis may develop side effects, such as:
- Difficulty focusing
- Heart palpitations
While the addition of theanine to the compound is likely to temper the majority of these effects, some people may still be vulnerable to developing them.
8) Where to Buy HVMN Sprint
HVMN Sprint is easily available on Amazon and Walmart; however, the best place to purchase the supplement is its company’s official website (hvmn.com).
9) How Much Does HVMN Sprint Cost?
HVMN Sprint is available in the form of capsules that come enclosed in plastic bottles. Each bottle contains 60 capsules or 30 servings and is priced at $24.95. With a cost of $0.84 per serving, the supplement is extremely affordable to add to your daily routine. Interestingly, you also have the option to get an extra 10% off on your orders if you subscribe to the auto-shipping program which brings down the cost per bottle to $22.46.
With the cost of HVMN Sprint in mind, most people can easily afford it and can keep using it for months for optimal results.
10) Directions For Taking HVMN Sprint
The daily recommended dose for HVMN Sprint is 2 capsules that must be taken with a full glass of water at any time during the day. Because the supplement contains coffee, it is recommended not to take it close to bedtime, or it may mess with your sleep. Instead, try to use it first thing in the morning for extra energy and mental clarity that will last throughout the day.
11) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
HVMN Sprint seems like a good supplement that uses only three incredibly powerful and science-backed ingredients to deliver its benefits. The daily use of this nootropic stack can provide users with better mental focus, energy, and overall cognition for as little as $0.75 per serving, a price that is extremely cheap and easily affordable by most people. The company manufacturing Sprint seems legit and has a good presence in the online supplements industry.
Overall, HVMN Sprint is good value for money and can help you kickstart your day with better focus and energy.