Are you prepping yourself to become a part of the nootropic community? If yes, there will be plenty of things going on in your mind. What are nootropics, do they work, how are they going to benefit me, and most importantly, which one should I choose?
With the rise in the popularity of nootropic supplements, the world has been introduced to hundreds of its variants, each with a slightly different composition and benefits to offer. Among so many different options out there, it is imperative to choose the one that can give you the right benefits.
This review will take a closer look at one of these popular nootropic supplements, called HVMN Rise. As claimed by its manufacturing company, Rise has been exclusively designed to benefit the brain and cognition, but does it truly measure up? Keep reading to find out.
1) HVMN Rise at a Glance
The official website of HVMN Rise describes it as an everyday nootropic stack for boosting mood, memory, brain health, and long-term cognitive resilience. This full-spectrum nootropic supplement does not only deal with short-term benefits but has been designed for total brain optimization. It supposedly contains scientifically-proven ingredients that offer a plethora of benefits for brain health and cognition along with other benefits, like reduced mental fatigue, well-managed anxiety, enhanced memory function, and brain health protection.
2) Who Makes HVMN Rise?
Rise is a product of a company called HVMN. HVMN was founded in 2014 by Geoffrey Woo and Michael Brandt in an attempt to provide the world with biohacking products that can elevate their performance in a safe and natural way. The company’s mantra is that whatever a person puts in their body today becomes the foundation of their health tomorrow. Hence, it specifically aims to deliver high-quality products with scientifically proven ingredients to deliver results.
During manufacturing, the HVMN company conducts at least 3 audits to check and confirm purity and quality for meeting world-class standards. Working from Miami, Florida, the brand also has a research and development wing that continues to investigate new, revolutionary ways to maximize performance, enhance metabolism, and help users live longer, happier life.
3) HVMN Rise Ingredients
HVMN Rise includes a list of ingredients with scientifically-proven properties for brain health. These include the following:
- Bacopa Monnieri: Bacopa Monnieri is a herb that has been used by experts for thousands of years to manage different ailments. The herb contains bacosides as its active ingredient which plays a role in reducing oxidative stress in the brain. Moreover, bacopa also inhibits the activity of an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase which leads to memory-enhancing and neuroprotective effects. In the long run, bacopa can also improve memory and learn by regulating neurotransmitters, like acetylcholine and dopamine. Other research also confirms its role in reducing anxiety and depression.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is another important herbal extract belonging to Ayurvedic medicine that has been in use for centuries to obtain several health benefits. While ashwagandha has several roles, the most well-researched ones include its effects on controlling anxiety and stress. The herb also works as an adaptogen which means that it reduces stress levels while managing anxiety in the body. Ashwagandha also supports memory and offers neuroprotective benefits.
- CDP Choline: CDP Choline is the third and last ingredient in the HVMN Rise supplement. Also known as citicoline, this ingredient readily crosses the blood-brain barrier to provide several benefits. Inside the brain, it activates the synthesis of brain phospholipids while triggering the synthesis of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. Overall, this ingredient protects the brain and nervous system and controls cognitive disorders and impairments. Research also believes that it can improve memory and learning.
4) What Does HVMN Rise Do?
All ingredients added to the composition of HVMN Rise are well-researched and can improve memory and learning while reducing stress and anxiety and boosting cognitive resilience. The only issue associated with this otherwise perfect cognitive supplement is in terms of its ingredient dosages. The doses for citicoline and ashwagandha may not be high enough to trigger rapid or pronounced benefits.
Nevertheless, users consuming HVMN Rise, in the long run, may likely experience mild to moderate improvements in their memory and learning along with better-managed stress and anxiety. It can also be a decent option to slow down or prevent the development of cognitive and neurological disorders but keep in mind to use it as an adjunct only.
5) HVMN Rise Health Benefits
Daily use of HVMN Rise without any breaks or gaps for a long time period can help users enjoy the following benefits:
- Improved Memory: The combination of CDP choline and bacopa monnieri added to HVMN Rise can boost memory along with other aspects of cognition.
- Boosted Mood: Due to the ability of ashwagandha to reduce anxiety and stress levels, users taking HVMN Rise can experience a boost in their mood.
- Cognitive Resilience: Cognitive resilience refers to the ability of the brain to overcome stress and all other factors that may negatively affect brain functioning. By using HVMN Rise regularly, users can get these benefits through its clinically-researched ingredients.
6) HVMN Rise Side Effects
Following are some common side effects that the ingredients included in HVMN Rise may cause:
- Drowsiness and headaches
- Stomach cramps, bloating, nausea, diarrhea, and IBS
- Low blood pressure
- Shakiness of feet and hands
Remember that not everyone who uses HVMN Rise will likely experience the symptoms mentioned above. HVMN claims that it uses a robust scientific validation process to confirm the legality, efficacy, and safety of its products. Moreover, the company’s products are gluten-free, vegan, and free from all major allergens. These products can also be used under all athletic body guidelines, such as the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). Hence, the safety level of HVMN Rise is likely to be quite high with minimal risk of side effects.
7) HVMN Rise Product Warnings
- Do not use HVMN Rise if you are already on any prescription or over-the-counter medications.
- Do not use the supplement if you have a known allergy to any of its ingredients.
- Do not use it if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- The product is not meant to be used by people under the age of 18 years.
8) Where to Buy HVMN Rise
Go to hvmn.com to purchase your bottle of HVMN Rise today. This is the official website of the company and has all of its products for sale at amazing prices. If you cannot place an order with the official website, try sourcing the product through Amazon or Walmart.
9) How Much Does HVMN Rise Cost?
Each bottle of HVMN Rise contains 60 capsules or 30 servings that come at a price of $34.95 for people interested in a one-time purchase. If you are interested in using the supplement for a longer duration, you may consider signing up for the company’s monthly delivery that will not only deliver you a fresh bottle of the supplement every month but also cut down the total cost by 10% with the final price being $31.46 per bottle only.
With one pill of HVMN Rise costing just a little over a dollar, the product is good value for money and fairly affordable for most customers.
10) How to Take HVMN Rise
HVMN Rise must be taken every day for optimal results. Take two capsules per day with a glass of water, and for best results, combine them with meals high in dietary fat, such as eggs, fish oil, and nuts.
11) Our Verdict on HVMN Rise
HVMN Rise seems like a top-quality nootropic supplement that promises to deliver short to mild-term benefits for the brain. It aims to boost focus, reduce anxiety, enhance learning capacity, and promote working memory, especially in people who use it for a prolonged time. The product has been on the market for a long time and is still giving its competitors a tough time. Moreover, the price for Rise is quite affordable, and there is an opportunity to avail of more discounts by ordering from the manufacturer’s website directly.
In short, HVMN Rise can be a good, natural, reasonably priced, and side-effect-free option to boost brain health and everyday cognition. The only downside is that you will need to keep using it to maintain its benefits.