Genius Mushrooms Review – 12 Facts You Need to Know
Mushrooms are a fascinating way to energize your body and nourish your brain. But what is the best way to get all the goodness these medicinal fungi offer? Consider adding a mushroom supplement to your daily life.
Genius Mushrooms is a natural nootropic blend and a potent immune booster that utilizes three of the most common medicinal mushrooms. It claims to be different from the usual nootropic formulas that use a stack of ingredients and chemicals to deliver the promised benefits. Manufactured by the famous Genius Brand, it is one of the best-selling mushroom supplements in the U.S.
Does this product really live up to its hype? Is it a good idea to give this mushroom blend a try? This Genius Mushrooms review will analyze the critical aspects of this supplement, including its benefits, ingredients, the manufacturing company, and price range.
1) What is Genius Mushrooms?
Genius Mushrooms is a popular organic complex featuring three potent types of mushrooms among its principal ingredients. It acts as a nootropic formula with additional benefits like improved energy and immunity. According to the official website, this supplement is claimed to be an alternative to coffee as it energizes the mind and body without any crashes or jitters.
Manufactured by the Genius Brand, daily consumption of Genius Mushrooms has been associated with improved cognition, better resilience, heightened concentration and focus, and easier memory retention and recollection. It is advertised as a completely organic and non-GMO product exclusively manufactured in the United States with no compromise on quality.
2) The Company Behind Genius Mushrooms
The Genius Brand is a popular American supplement manufacturer with considerable growth over the past few years. The company was founded in 2006 in San Diego, California with a mission to promote activeness and pursuit of excellence in everyday life.
Today, The Genius Brand is known for producing a wide range of organic health supplements for weight loss, brain support, beauty, energy, and muscle growth.
Some of their best sellers include Genius Consciousness, Genius Mushrooms, Genius Joy, Genius Creatine, Genius Mindfulness, and Genius Burn.
3) Genius Mushrooms Ingredients
The primary ingredients added to this supplement include a triad of the following three mushrooms:
- Organic Reishi: Known as the herb of spiritual potency, the reishi mushroom is a potent stress reliever and immune modulator that enhances mental clarity.
- Organic Lion’s Mane: This ingredient is a potent nootropic used commonly to enhance cognition, regulate neural regeneration, and stimulate the growth of brain cells.
- Organic Cordyceps: As a famous pro-vitality and antiaging ingredient, the cordyceps mushroom boosts energy, gives mental clarity, and improves physical and mental endurance.
4) Is Genius Mushrooms Right for You?
Genius Mushrooms can be a good choice for you if you:
- Want to energize your mind and body
- Wish to improve your concentration and focus
- Desire a better response to stress
- Need a more efficient immune system to protect your body
5) Genius Mushrooms Claims
Regular use of Genius Mushrooms can help you achieve the following benefits:
- Immunity Boost: All three types of mushrooms in this supplement work together to enhance immunity and protect the body against infections.
- Greater Memory & Focus: Both reishi and lion’s mane regenerate brain tissue, boost cognition, and assist in healthy nerve activity.
- High Energy Levels: The high vitamin, nutrient, and mineral content in lion’s mane and cordyceps mushrooms boosts energy levels and makes it easier to perform day-to-day tasks efficiently.
- Mood Regulation: Reishi mushroom helps relax the body and unwind it from the effects of stress.
6) Genius Mushrooms Side Effects
Genius Mushrooms has been advertised as a natural supplement that uses organically-sourced ingredients. Hence, the risk of side effects with this product is minimal. That said, there is a small chance of developing minor discomforts like stomachache, constipation, or diarrhea. However, these side effects are mild and tend to go away on their own.
7) Genius Mushrooms Product Warnings
Despite being a natural product, certain precautions must be kept in mind before using Genius Mushrooms. Make sure you do not have any allergies or intolerances to any of the ingredients in this product. If you are not sure, it is strongly recommended to speak to a doctor before using it.
Pregnant and nursing women and people with coexisting medical conditions must also have a second opinion from a doctor before using Genius Mushrooms.
8) Where to Purchase Genius Mushrooms
Genius Mushrooms is readily available for purchase on its company’s official website (thegeniusbrand.com). It is also up for grabs on other e-stores including Amazon, Walmart, and CVS.
9) Genius Mushrooms Price
The cost for Genius Mushrooms varies, depending on the platform offering it. The best prices can be enjoyed by ordering through the company’s website at the rate of $21.99 per bottle.
Ordering from the company’s website also provides an additional perk of a money-back policy extending up to 90 days.
10) Directions For Taking Genius Mushrooms
The best time to use Genius Mushrooms is 20 minutes before a meal. Swallow three capsules with 8 oz of water or break it down to one capsule three times a day. According to the official website, the supplement offers acute as well as long-term benefits that tend to become more pronounced with time.
Genius Mushrooms can be easily added to any diet plan, including vegan, keto, and paleo diets, without disturbing them.
11) What Users Are Saying
"I've been using this product for almost 30 days, I was hoping it would benefit me in some specific ways, but the one thing I found was that my sleep immediately was notably better. That was not even on my radar for this product. It doesn't help me fall asleep, but the quality of sleep I get is improved. I haven't slept this well for years." [Read full review]
"I have been taking Genius Mushrooms for about 16 days and have noticed a change in my mental abilities. I'm able to walk into another room and know what I'm there for. There seems to be an improvement in my recall. I can't say I've felt an increase in energy." [Read full review]
"I didn't notice much of an energy boost or increased mental focus. It could be a good product, but it didn't seem to do anything." [Read full review]
12) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Genius Mushrooms by The Genius Brand is a nootropic, antiaging formula that uses a blend of three organic mushrooms to deliver the said benefits. All three ingredients included in these pills are evidence-based and proven to improve cognition, energize the mind and body, and enhance resilience. The company manufacturing this product is well-known with multiple positive reviews from customers. The price is highly competitive and comparable to its alternative products.
In short, Genius Mushrooms can be a good solution to strengthen the mind and body together.
Genius Mushrooms Questions & Answers
Genius Mushrooms is an organic blend of three mushrooms that target mental and physical health to improve cognition, energy, mental clarity, and endurance.
Owing to its natural composition, Genius Mushrooms is unlikely to cause any side effects. In very rare cases, you may feel mild symptoms like nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain which will go away on their own.
Genius Mushrooms is available for purchase directly from the manufacturer's official website or other online stores like Amazon, Walmart, Walgreens, eBay, or eVitamins.
Genius Mushrooms is made by a reputable company, and it has received an overwhelming number of positive reviews and testimonials. Overall, the supplement looks solid, and it may offer some benefits in terms of cognitive function and general brain health.
You can take Genius Mushrooms with other dietary supplements or multivitamins. In fact, the manufacturer recommends taking this supplement with other "Genius" products for better results.
Genius Mushrooms is only meant for adults. Its safety has not been evaluated in people less than 18 years.
The company ensures that all ingredients used in the Genius Mushrooms formula are organic and without any traces of chemicals. Hence, they are likely to be safe for consumption.
Pregnant or nursing mothers should consult a physician before using the Genius Mushrooms dietary supplement.
You can contact The Genius Brand customer support department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the "Contact Us" form available on the company's official website.
To return the product, send your product back to the company’s address (1720 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suite A, Buford, GA 30518). Once it’s done, contact the company with your order details by visiting: https://thegeniusbrand.com/pages/contact-
Most buyers are happy with the Genius Mushrooms brain supplement. Still, some users complained about experiencing mild adverse effects after taking the product. Others complained about a lack of results after using the supplement for a couple of months.
The company’s official website features thousands of customer reviews. The majority of these reviews are positive and describe Genius Mushrooms as a safe and effective product for cognitive enhancement.
Genius Mushrooms is made by The Genius Brand.
- The Genius Brand official website. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Shengjuan Jiang, Yuliang Wang, and Xiaolong Zhang - Comparative studies on extracts from by different polarity reagents to gain higher antioxidant activities. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Vikineswary Sabaratnam, Wong Kah-Hui, Murali Naidu, and Pamela Rosie David - Neuronal Health – Can Culinary and Medicinal Mushrooms Help? Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Sara N. Burke and Carol A. Barnes - Neural plasticity in the aging brain. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Koichiro Mori, Yutaro Obara, Takahiro Moriya, Satoshi Inatomi, and Norimichi Nakahata - Effects of Hericium erinaceus on amyloid β(25-35) peptide-induced learning and memory deficits in mice. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Tzeng Tsai-Teng, Chen Chin-Chu, Lee Li-Ya, Chen Wan-Ping, Lu Chung-Kuang, Shen Chien-Chang, Huang F. Chi-Ying, and Chen Chien-Chih, Young-Ji Shiao - Erinacine A-enriched Hericium erinaceus mycelium ameliorates Alzheimer's disease-related pathologies in APPswe/PS1dE9 transgenic mice. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Jurong Zhang, Shengshu An, Wenji Hu, Meiyu Teng, Xue Wang, Yidi Qu, Yang Liu, Ye Yuan, and Di Wang - The Neuroprotective Properties of Hericium erinaceus in Glutamate-Damaged Differentiated PC12 Cells and an Alzheimer's Disease Mouse Model. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Puei-Lene Lai, Murali Naidu, Vikineswary Sabaratnam, Kah-Hui Wong, Rosie Pamela David, Umah Rani Kuppusamy, Noorlidah Abdullah, and Sri Nurestri A. Malek - Neurotrophic properties of the Lion's mane medicinal mushroom, Hericium erinaceus (Higher Basidiomycetes) from Malaysia. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Mayumi Nagano, Kuniyoshi Shimizu, Ryuichiro Kondo, Chikako Hayashi, Daigo Sato, Katsuyuki Kitagawa, and Koichiro Ohnuki - Reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Sissi Wachtel-Galor, John Yuen, John A. Buswell, and Iris F. F. Benzie - Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi or Reishi). Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Zhi-Bin Lin - Cellular and molecular mechanisms of immuno-modulation by Ganoderma lucidum. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Y. Zhang, Z. Lin, Y. Hu, and F. Wang - Effect of Ganoderma lucidum capsules on T lymphocyte subsets in football players on "living high-training low." Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Jovana D. Vasiljevic, Lada P. Zivkovic, Andrea M. Cabarkapa, Vladan P. Bajic, Ninoslav J. Djelic, and Biljana M. Spremo-Potparevic - Cordyceps sinensis: Genotoxic Potential in Human Peripheral Blood Cells and Antigenotoxic Properties Against Hydrogen Peroxide by Comet Assay. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Jian-Hui Xiao, Dai-Min Xiao, Dai-Xiong Chen, Yu Xiao, Zong-Qi Liang, and Jian-Jiang Zhong - Polysaccharides from the Medicinal Mushroom Cordyceps taii Show Antioxidant and Immunoenhancing Activities in a D-Galactose-Induced Aging Mouse Model. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Deng-Bo Ji, Jia Ye, Chang-Ling Li, Yu-Hua Wang, Jiong Zhao, and Shao-Qing Cai - Anti-aging effect of Cordyceps sinensis extract. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- V. Lobo, A. Patil, A. Phatak, and N. Chandra - Free radicals, antioxidants, and functional foods: Impact on human health. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Claudia Kruger, Susan J. Burke, J. Jason Collier, Trang-Tiffany Nguyen, J. Michael Salbaum, and Krisztian Stadler - Lipid peroxidation regulates podocyte migration and cytoskeletal structure through redox-sensitive RhoA signaling. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Reishi Mushroom - webmd.com. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Cordyceps - rxlist.com. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Hericium Erinaceus - webmd.com. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Lion's Mane - examine.com. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.
- Reishi - rxlist.com. Retrieved on March 16, 2021.