Unless you have been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard about nootropics. These mind-boosting formulas have quickly become a popular commodity in the wellness industry due to their incredible benefits for the brain. From being a pre-workout supplement to a perfect replacement for your coffee, a nootropic claims to establish everything to make you sharper, smarter, and more present at the moment. As an increasing number of nootropic brands find their way into the market, it may become difficult to find a supplement that truly possesses the quality of a “nootropic” from the other poor-quality products.
If you are going nootropic shopping, you may stumble upon Thrivous Clarity, a daily nootropic that offers users a sharper, relaxed, and well-focused mind. But is it really a “nootropic” or just another wrongly-labeled multivitamin? Read this review below to find out.
1) What is Thrivous Clarity?
Clarity by Thrivous is a daily nootropic formula that claims to enhance focus, memory, mood, and mental clarity. The supplement is available in the form of oral pills that include a handful of safe and natural ingredients based on an open-source formula. The company claims that the product has been created based on validated scientific evidence extracted from multiple human studies. The formula mostly contains herbal extracts and naturally-sourced vitamins and is suitable for all adult users with various dietary preferences, including vegans.
2) The Company Behind Thrivous Clarity
Clarity Daily Nootropic is a product of an American company called Thrivous. The company is running under the leadership of its founder and current CEO Lincoln Cannon since 2016. Currently operating from Salk Lake City in Utah, all products available under the company label are made in the USA with high-quality ingredients while maintaining complete transparency.
Thrivous has a history of being a reputable business that enjoys an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The company has also clearly displayed its Certificates of Analysis. What makes Thrivous stand out is its exceptional customer support team that promptly responds to all queries and complaints through phone calls, email, SMS, and social medial handles. Thrivous also has an official website with a built-in reviews platform where customers can drop their honest thoughts about its products to help others make the decision of whether or not to purchase them.
3) Thrivous Clarity Ingredients
Thrivous Clarity contains 11 active ingredients with 9 different vitamins and 2 herbal extracts. All ingredients are vegan-friendly and free from animal extracts.
- Bacopa Monnieri (320 mg): The company uses a patented formula for this herbal extract called Synapsa. Syanpsa contains 55% of bacopa in a bioavailable form and is claimed to promote neuroplasticity and overall brain functioning.
- Rhodiola Rosea (300 mg): This ingredient comes from perennial flowering plants and has been claimed to calm down a stressed mind while reducing mental fatigue to make it sharper.
- Thiamine (25 mg): This water-soluble vitamin is claimed to support healthy brain function while managing chronic fatigue.
- Riboflavin (25 mg): Also known as vitamin B2, riboflavin is an important ingredient required to carry out several enzymatic processes in the body. The vitamin is known to reduce inflammation and oxidative damage in the brain and protects it from neurotoxicity.
- Niacin (100 mg): As a common ingredient of many nootropic stacks, niacin or vitamin B3 supports brain health by protecting it from injury and stress. A deficiency of this vitamin has been associated with an increased risk of dementia and poor cognition.
- Vitamin B6 (25 mg): Also known as pyridoxine, vitamin B6 is well-known for its ability to support memory development, cell growth, and anti-inflammatory properties. Inside the brain, it also helps control oxidative stress and protects the neural tissue from free radical-mediated damage.
- Folate (400 mcg): Folate or vitamin B9 is another water-soluble vitamin that plays a crucial role in the synthesis of various neurotransmitters essential for brain health and function. Some of these neurotransmitters include serotonin, epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. The ingredient also positively impacts mood and overall cognition.
- Vitamin B12 (240 mcg): Also known as cobalamin, vitamin B12 is essential for DNA and RNA synthesis. It also protects the brain from a neuronal loss that may otherwise lead to memory impairment and dementia.
- Biotin (300 mcg): Biotin, also known as vitamin B7, supports metabolism and neurological function. Because the body is unable to produce it naturally, supplementing it greatly favors the brain.
- Pantothenic Acid (100 mg): Pantothenic acid is essential for the production of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine. This natural chemical promotes learning while reducing brain fog.
- Zinc (11 mg): Zinc is an essential part of various biochemical processes happening in the brain. Not only does it help with the production of dopamine, a crucial brain chemical, it also reduces impulsivity and improves focus in users.
4) Does Thrivous Clarity Work?
Clarity by Thrivous is advertised as a nootropic supplement that claims to improve mental focus, clarity, mood, and overall brain health. The company successfully maintains transparency and even offers a money-back guarantee to customers who are not satisfied with its performance.
Given the composition of this nootropic stack, the brain is likely to see an energy surge; however, the other claimed benefits do not seem to be well-supported. The presence of 300 mg of Rhodiola and 320 of Bacopa are the only two true nootropic ingredients in the formula, and their quantities may not be able to deliver the promised benefits to all users. The quantity of zinc is also barely hitting the mark and can be increased to increase the product’s overall efficacy.
The product reviews are mostly positive, so it makes the product overall beneficial for short-term benefits. However, any significant difference in brain health is unlikely. Therefore, Clarity can be a good addition to everyday routine for people simply looking for a little push to their brain function with no significant or long-term benefits.
5) Thrivous Clarity Health Benefits
Using Thrivous Clarity Daily Nootropic can:
- Boost memory and brain function due to Bacopa and vitamin B complex
- Enhance relaxation due to the presence of L-theanine
- Enhances mood, focus, and energy due to zinc and Rhodiola
6) Thrivous Clarity Side Effects
With the natural ingredients list and testimonials from customers, Thrivous Clarity seems like a safe supplement with no major benefits. Very occasionally, it may cause the following mild side effects, especially in people who take more than recommended amounts:
- Dry mouth
- Stomach cramps
Talk to a healthcare provider if you experience any of these symptoms for a prolonged period or if they are severe enough to disrupt your everyday life.
7) Where to Buy Thrivous Clarity
The best place to purchase Clarity Daily Nootropic is from its company’s official website (Thrivous.com). You may also purchase it from Amazon, Walmart, and eBay but make sure that you are purchasing an authentic product if you choose a third-party seller.
8) How Much Does Thrivous Clarity Cost?
Clarity is quite affordable with a price of $32.80 per bottle with 60 capsules. Subscribing to the official company’s website can provide you with a 20% discount, bringing down the price to $26.24 per bottle only. The price seems affordable and convenient for long-term use.
9) How to Take Thrivous Clarity
According to the official guidelines, users must take 2 capsules of Clarity per day with meals. The maximum daily dose is 4 capsules, and the company advises against exceeding this amount to avoid unwanted side effects.
The supplement may take two to three months to become fully active so using it daily without any gaps is advised for best results.
10) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Thrivous Clarity is an everyday nootropic supplement that uses science-backed ingredients to support brain health. Its manufacturing company has been entirely transparent about the product’s formula, and we know exactly how much of each ingredient has been added to it.
Best of all, Clarity comes at a very reasonable price with a chance to avail further discounts if you sign up for its subscription. The only downside is the low doses of some of its key ingredients which may make it a hit or a miss for some people. The strong customer base of this supplement negates most of the risks associated with its use, making it a supplement genuinely worth your money.