Super Brain Booster is a power-packed supplement that claims to boost brain health and overall cognition, making it easier to navigate life. Owing to the current lifestyles and hectic routines that may interfere with day-to-day working, many people are on the lookout for some extra boost that does not require much input from their side. While many consider it impossible to undergo such a boost, the introduction of nootropics and other similar products has shocked many. These nootropics, such as Super Brain Booster, promise to make the mind sharper, faster, and more focused by providing it with the right blend of ingredients.
But does Super Bran Booster hold true to these promises? What is the cost of this supplement, and does it do justice to its price tag? Keep reading this Super Brain Booster review to find out.
1) Super Brain Booster at a Glance
Super Brain Booster is offered as a support for cognitive health, providing essential nutrients for optimal memory function, learning skills, and focus. The formula is produced by Wellness Resources, a family-owned company working in the nutritional supplement industry for almost three decades with lots of products under its label This particular supplement has been marketed by the company as a natural and effective solution in boosting brain capacity. The most important benefits are not only on cognition but also on mood, energy levels, and blood circulation in the brain.
The ingredients added to Super Brain Booster contain all-natural ingredients that minimize the risks of acquiring side effects. The formula has been deemed safe for everyday use for adults of 18 years and above. Moreover, it is very convenient to add to daily life without any disturbance or extra hassle.
2) The Company Behind Super Brain Booster
Super Brain Booster is manufactured by a company called Wellness Resources. This company was established by Bryon and Mary Richards in 1985 with a vision to empower people to change their lives naturally. Bryon was working as a clinical nutritionist and wished to help people improve their health by overcoming everyday challenges, and, in this struggle, he set up his company. A few decades later, the Richards family still upholds the company’s values as it strives to provide the best supplements to the market.
As per the company, it formulates high-quality supplements to deliver various nutrients in the most absorbable forms to make a true difference. The company currently has more than 90 supplements to its name that it manufactures based on heavy research and clinical knowledge with the best ingredients and no chemical additives. This special attention to quality helps the products make significant differences in user health. Wellness Resources has tried to stay true to its commitment to using top-notch ingredients and continues to do so to maximally benefit its customer base and give them high value for money.
3) Details on Super Brain Booster Ingredients and Uses
Mentioned below are some ingredients added to Super Brain Booster to support memory and overall cognitive performance.
- Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is an amino acid considered an important nutrient for the cognitive function with a great implication in the maintenance of mental health and performance. This is a form of L-tyrosine, a chemical usually obtained by the conversion of L-phenylalanine. Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is considered more bioavailable and potent than L-tyrosine supplements. This building block of protein is involved in the synthesis of several important neurotransmitters, including Serotonin, Dopamine, Epinephrine, and Norepinephrine. The brain and body need these essential chemicals to function normally and cope with stress. Dopamine and Serotonin are also responsible for the regulation of appetite and sleep cycles.
- Alpha GPC: Alpha GPC is a Choline-containing chemical considered beneficial for human health due to its neuroprotective and cognitive enhancing qualities. The compound is recommended as a rich source of Choline, a water-soluble nutrient and a precursor of the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine. An imbalance in Choline levels may result in severe conditions of the liver and kidneys and nervous system problems (mood changes, mental disorders). Alpha GPC is commonly referred to as a Nootropic drug and is a popular ingredient of supplements aimed to enhance memory and speed learning, and other thinking skills. Using this substance in combination with racetams and Ampakines is considered a more effective solution for increasing the levels of choline within the body. Alpha GPC also works as a powerful antioxidant, protecting the brain against free radical damage and helping in the prevention of common disorders associated with damaged brain integrity (degenerative conditions). Although the side effects of this supplement are unimportant when used in appropriate dosages, excess amounts may cause a fishy odor, increased sweating, decreased appetite, and digestive problems.
- Phosphatidylserine: Phosphatidylserine is a natural component of cell membranes, especially in brain cells. It is also one of the most important nutrients that regulate the overall brain working by controlling which nutrients enter the brain, how waste gets expelled from brain cells, and how various cells communicate with each other to maintain neurotransmission.
Despite being a crucial building block for brain cells, we do not get enough phosphatidylserine from the diet. Hence, it must be taken from other sources to ensure that the brain works well. As a part of Super Brain Booster, this ingredient can improve mental focus, coordination, mood, learning, concentration, and short-term memory. It can work equally well in adults and young ones and enhance stress tolerance and memory retention.
- Bacopa: Bacopa monnieri is a perennial plant traditionally used for medical purposes in Ayurvedic medicine, particularly to treat conditions like epilepsy, indigestion, inflammations, and asthma. More recent studies indicate that Bacopa extracts may also be effective solutions for improving memory, learning speed, and retention and preventing cognitive decline (associated with a common disease in the elderly called Alzheimer’s disease). The bioactive compounds responsible for the plant’s numerous benefits are known as bacosides. These nutrients have been attributed to a broad spectrum of properties, including antioxidant, hepatoprotective, antidepressant, vasodilator, and muscle relaxant. The most active forms are bacosides A and B, the A form being more active. Their action mechanism seems to be exerted through the modulation of antioxidant enzymes and control of the production of certain neurotransmitters in the brain.
4) Super Brain Booster: Pros and Cons
To make an informed decision about adding Super Brain Booster to your routine, we have compiled the following list of pros and cons for a thorough assessment of the product.
- Super Brain Booster is based on clinically researched ingredients
- The formula can be purchased online directly from the producer
- International shipping is offered by the manufacturer
- The manufacturer has a vast experience in the field of the nutritional industry (it was founded over 30 years ago and currently markets around 100 formulations)
- When used in the maximum dose, the monthly price is high ($56+ shipping charges)
- The formula does not come with a money-back guarantee
- There is no evidence of a clinical trial involving the Super Brain Booster
- Side effects, drug interactions, or any particular safety issues are not clearly indicated by the manufacturer
5) Potential Super Brain Booster Adverse Effects
Wellness Resources, the company manufacturing Super Brain Booster claims to use research-backed ingredients to formulate all products. None of the company-owned products include any common allergens, cheap raw materials, unnecessary binders and fillers, colorings, or anything that reduces the overall quality. Additionally, all product manufacturing takes place within the United States in certified labs that follow GMP and strict quality guidelines.
The manufacturing teams ensure that all supplements are free from contaminants and deliver the desired outcomes. Each product, including Super Brain Booster, is tested for potency and purity before releasing it on the market. Given these claims, Super Brain Booster seems like a safe supplement that is unlikely to deliver any negative effects. However, remember that not enough user reviews and testimonials are available online to confirm this product’s safety.
6) Where to Buy Super Brain Booster
The best and the most authentic place to buy Super Brain Booster by Wellness Resources is from its company’s official website (Wellnessresources.com).
7) How Much Does Super Brain Booster Cost?
Super Brain Booster comes in bottles of 90 capsules, each bottle originally costing around $40. However, the official company currently offers it at a 20% discount, bringing the price per bottle down to $38.40. One bottle of this supplement can be sufficient for up to 1 month if a single person uses it. However, when the maximum dose is used (set at six capsules daily), a month’s supply requires the purchase of two bottles, which results in a relatively high monthly price.
8) Directions For Taking Super Brain Booster
As per the official dosage instructions, users must take 1 to 2 capsules of Super Brain Booster up to three times a day. This means that the maximum daily dose is 6 capsules per day. New users are recommended to start with one capsule and gradually increase it according to tolerance.
Super Brain Booster is promoted as a high-quality formula suitable for people who seek a natural alternative to improve their memory and learning skills. The product includes limited but well-researched ingredients to boost cognition and overall brain functions. It is easy on the pocket and can be conveniently added to everyday life without much trouble. However, given the lack of reviews and testimonials from people who have actually tried it, it is advised to do your research before adding it to the daily supplement.