Cyruta is a nutritional supplement designed to help people improve their overall heart and vessel health by regulating body fat levels and ensuring that they remain within a normal range. By doing so, the supplement claims to protect the body from various potentially life-threatening diseases, such as stroke and heart attack. Manufactured by Standard Process, the supplement primarily relies on two natural ingredients to get the job done, including buckwheat and vitamin C. The support these oral pills provide to peripheral circulation and the improvement it induces in cellular glucose handling can greatly improve overall health and quality of life.
Can Cyruta really deliver what it promises? Does its price justify the acclaimed benefits, and does it happen at risk of side effects? Read this Cyruta review below to find out.
1) Cyruta at a Glance
Promoted as a product that maintains overall capillary health and balances cholesterol levels in the blood, Cyruta is a natural supplement manufactured by Standard Health to help people maintain good heart health. Cholesterol is a natural molecule produced by the body that helps maintain various essential processes, such as the production of steroid hormones. However, its levels in some people can go very high to the extent that it starts building up in arteries and interfering with the blood flow. Known as hypercholesterolemia, this condition serves as a precursor to many other serious diseases, including strokes and heart attacks.
Unfortunately, the Western diet of today is full of fatty food, which can exacerbate the symptoms of hypercholesterolemia and increase the risk to overall health. People fighting these issues must take pharmaceutical medications throughout their lives to keep this risk at a minimum. However, now with the timely use of Cyruta, there is a possibility to keep the cholesterol levels healthy and stop them from reaching a high level. This formulation mainly works on improving the walls of the arteries while helping the body fight against the effects caused by free radicals. The supplement comes in the form of oral pills with completely natural ingredients free from gluten, soy, and dairy.
2) What’s Inside Cyruta?
According to the manufacturing company, Cyruta includes the following ingredients:
Vitamin C is well-known for its strong antioxidant properties that protect the body from free-radical damage. However, many people are not aware of the supplement’s property to reduce the bad cholesterol levels in the body while improving basic metabolic profiles.
The proprietary blend in Cyruta contains the following ingredients:
- Dried buckwheat: An ingredient commonly added to waffles and pancakes, known to reduce bad cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Bovine adrenal Cytosol extract: This extract supports the body’s adrenal glands to support cholesterol metabolism and prevent the natural chemical from accumulating in the body.
- Inositol: Studies have found that supplementing with inositol can reduce the total cholesterol in the body.
- Oat flour: This ingredient also supports cholesterol balance and improves the health of the heart.
3) Does Cyruta Work?
As a product promoted to help maintain the integrity of capillary walls while supporting cholesterol transport throughout the circulatory system, Cyruta bases its benefits on two of its key ingredients: a proprietary herbal blend and Vitamin C.
The distinct blend that Cyruta contains mainly features dried buckwheat. Buckwheat is known to naturally possess a phytochemical called rutin, a part of the flavonoid group with strong antioxidant properties. This compound protects the body protect against a wide variety of damaging oxidative toxins, like those released by minor-fiber irritation and is often viewed as a more powerful radical eliminator compared to Vitamin E or C. The synergistic effect of rutin with vitamin C, as that provided by Cyruta, makes the body a strong antioxidant powerhouse. Therefore, such rutin-based supplementation can help protect the nerves and skin from oxidative damage.
Moreover, the soluble fiber found in buckwheat contributes to the maintenance of a proper balance between high- and low-density of lipoproteins. It also prevents low-density lipoproteins from oxidizing in the artery walls and protects them from clogging up and causing blockages to the blood flow. Plenty of studies have proven the efficacy of this ingredient in maintaining a good cholesterol balance in the blood. As a part of Cyruta, many customers have reported it delivering the benefits it promises.
4) Cyruta Benefits & Results
As per Standard Process, the following are the benefits of choosing Cyruta over other similar products:
- It has been on the market since 1948 and has been tried and tested by various customers with multiple positive testimonials and feedback.
- A descriptive sheet is readily available from the manufacturer.
- The supplement combines vitamin C with buckwheat, a powerful yet natural formula that brings down cholesterol levels healthily without exposing the body to harmful pharmaceutical chemicals.
- The product is free from dairy, soy, and gluten and can cater to a wider customer base.
5) Cyruta Warnings and Precautions
Before you add Cyruta to your daily diet, keep the following points in mind:
- No international shipment, money-back guarantee, or free sample is guaranteed with the purchase of this supplement
- The manufacturers don’t offer 24/7 assistance like most other companies
- Pregnant and nursing females must contact their doctors and ask them about the safety of using this drug
- People with pre-existing cardiovascular conditions who are already on some medication must seek advice regarding the addition of Cyruta in their routine from a health professional
6) Where to Buy Cyruta
The best place to purchase Cyruta while ensuring you get the original product with no duplicate is through company-approved retailers. The supplement is available both online and in stores through various retailers, the details of which are readily available on the company’s official website (standardprocess.com).
7) How Much Does Cyruta Cost?
Cyruta is available in the form of pills enclosed in plastic bottles. Each bottle contains 90 capsules and is available for $19.25. Compared to other similar supplements, Cyruta seems like an affordable option to add to daily life without experiencing any financial pressure.
Unfortunately, the company is not directly involved in the selling of this product; hence, there is no surety of additional offers, like free shipping or discounts.
8) Our Final Take On Cyruta
All in all, Cyruta is a dietary supplement meant for individuals struggling with high cholesterol levels to bring these fat levels down and protect the heart. According to the manufacturing website, the daily use of supplements can also enhance attention, memory, and concentration side by side; however, more research might be needed to validate these claims.
The primary benefits of Cyruta are due to its unique composition that includes a proprietary blend comprising dried buckwheat and Vitamin C. The formula is safe and does not contain any chemicals to help people enjoy the benefits without any health risks. In short, Cyruta can be a good product to try for better cardiovascular health.