ProSynbiotic Review – Is it Effective?
Do you frequently suffer from gastrointestinal issues?
It might be because your gut microbiome is out of balance. The problem is more common than you think but is fortunately manageable with the right choice of a probiotic supplement.
ProSynbiotic is a probiotic supplement by Standard Process that has been helping many people regulate their bowel health, as claimed by its manufacturing company.
Let’s find out how this supplement works and what benefits it offers to its users.
1) Quick Overview
Introduced in 2010, ProSynbiotic is a nutritional supplement that offers a series of benefits that range from supporting bowel regularity to increasing the absorption of magnesium and calcium.
Two particularly chosen ingredients for this formula are galactooligosaccharide and insulin, which provide food to the probiotic bacterial colonies in the gut to improve their health. The product is also claimed to support the natural immune response of users.
ProSynbiotic was designed because fermented food has been a part of the human diet for the past 5000 years. These food items work by benefitting the natural bacterial flora in the intestines. These colonies, in turn, provide a complex set of benefits, varying from immune system modulation to vitamin synthesis.
The oral supplement is easy to use and comes from a reputable company that takes great care in manufacturing its products.
2) The Company Behind ProSynbiotic
Adrenal Desiccated is produced by a company called Standard Process, founded on American grounds in 1929 by Dr. Royal Lee.
Being one of the most respected nutritionists in the world, Dr. Lee is commonly referred to as the “Einstein of nutrition” because of the knowledge of natural supplementation he has shown to own on several occasions. He points out the relevance of the food source by arguing that even a tiny amount of whole food offers nutritional support.
Since 1929, Standard Process has been dedicated to manufacturing nutritional supplements using the whole food philosophy by Dr. Lee. His ultimate goal was to provide people with nutrients just as they are found in nature without contaminating them or reducing their efficacy. Based on this philosophy, Standard Process is committed to harvesting the natural ingredients from their own organic farms and preparing them in a way that safeguards their nutritional value.
The company has always been striving to deliver excellence and to change lives through its whole food supplements.
3) ProSynbiotic Nutrition Facts
The following four types of probiotic strains form the key ingredients in the ProSynbiotic supplement:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus- This strain of the Lactobacillus bacteria has been known to support gut health in more than 100 research trials. It mainly benefits the elderly and adults by reducing diarrhea, making bowel movements regular, and preventing ulcers.
- Saccharomyces boulardii- This soil-based bacterial strain is known to improve thyroid health, protect against ulcer-causing organisms, reduce harmful yeast growth, and calm down the intestines while keeping painful symptoms, lime cramping, bloating, and gas at bay.
- Lactobacillus paracasei casei- With more than 25 years of research on its benefits, this particular strain of Lactobacillus holds various gastrointestinal benefits. It also strengthens the immune system, improves growth in children suffering from malnourishment, and protects the body from colds and flu.
- Bifidobacterium-Bifidobacterium is known to act as a gut barrier against harmful yeast and bacteria. It also boosts the immune system in multiple ways, preventing diarrhea, regulating healthy bowel movements, and improving digestion, especially in the elderly.
4) Does ProSynbiotic Work?
Fermented food and the beneficial bacteria we get from it is not a new concept. These foods have been in our diets for over 5000 years. The relationship we have with these “good” bacteria is kind of a symbiotic one. We benefit from their work, and they get food and shelter in return.
Most of these bacteria help the body in a variety of ways, such as synthesizing vitamins, processing nutrients, and strengthening our immune system. These bacteria added to the ProSynbiotic can also help maintain a healthy, well-balanced gut environment. This means that the gut is better able to break down and][‘absorb all the nutrients and proteins in our food, making our overall health reach its peak.
In light of the evidence-based statements mentioned above, ProSynbiotic is very likely to work. Its efficacy is further confirmed by user testimonials that have highlighted the following key qualities of the supplement:
- Marked improvement in the overall sense of body well-being
- An unmatchable sense of relief and relaxation in the body
- Digestive support
- A good replacement for antacids
5) ProSynbiotic Health Benefits
Using ProSynbiotic has been associated with the following benefits:
- The blend of prebiotic strains and probiotic fibers supports the gut microbiome and overall digestive health
- The supplement is beneficial for maintaining an overall balanced gut environment in terms of its microbial communities
- It enhances the natural absorption of magnesium and calcium in the body
- It improves the absorption and digestion of nutrients
- It strengthens the body’s natural immune response
- It supports normal bowel consistency and regularity
Keep in mind that the exact benefits of the supplement may vary from one person to another.
6) Where to Buy ProSynbiotic
The best place to purchase ProSynbiotic is the company’s official website (standardprocess.com). Additionally, it is also available on Amazon and Walmart.
7) ProSynbiotic Price
The price for ProSynbiotic may vary from one platform to another. Some third parties are selling it for as low as $47.85 per bottle containing 90 capsules.
8) ProSynbiotic Directions
The daily dose for ProSynbiotic is three capsules per day. These capsules can be taken whenever a user deems it convenient but pairing them with food can enhance their effects.
The company strictly advises the users not to exceed the daily dosage limit of three capsules in hopes of achieving benefits more quickly, as doing so may only lead to side effects.
9) Our Bottom Line
All in all, ProSynbiotic represents a dietary supplement that was released in 2010 with the purpose of helping individuals that are at risk of damaging their digestive health due to various factors.
The supplement features a blend of probiotics along with inulin and galactooligosaccharide, which have been carefully chosen to fulfill daily nutritional needs. ProSynbioticdoesn’t come with any significant side-effects, but being relatively new on the market, there aren’t that many customer testimonials to base its advantages or disadvantages on.
However, it has been manufactured and released by a widely known company with a big historical background making it a potentially safe option to try.
Common ProSynbiotic Questions and Answers
ProSynbiotic is a dietary supplement with various prebiotic and probiotic ingredients. The supplement aims to support the health of the digestive system while strengthening the immune system and improving overall life quality.
While it is generally safe to use natural supplements like ProSynbiotic with other supplements and drugs, try to consult a doctor before doing it just to be sure.
Take three capsules of the supplement with a glass of water per day for optimal benefits.
The reviews about ProSynbiotic are limited, but most are positive and commend the product for its digestive benefits.