Omega Brain is an Omega-3-based formula marketed to support healthy brain function. The formula is manufactured by Blackmores and is claimed to be of the highest purity and regularly tested for mercury, dioxin, and PCB (polychlorinated biphenyl). Touted to provide up to four times more DHA than a regular fish oil capsule, the formula has many health-promoting benefits, such as regulating brain health and weight management.
Can the inclusion of these soft gelatin capsules help you optimize your neural development and overall health and well-being? Keep reading this Omega Brain review to find out.
1) Omega Brain at a Glance
We have all heard about omega-3 fatty acids and their importance in regulating overall health. Primarily classified into two types i.e., DHA and EPA, omega-3 fatty acids play an essential role in several body functions and processes, from reducing inflammation in the blood vessels and lowering cholesterol and blood pressure to improving bone strength and potentially preventing osteoporosis. Omega Brain is one of the many supplements available in the market available to help people struggling with an omega-3 deficiency.
According to the manufacturing company, Omega Brain is an all-natural formula free of added sugar, artificial preservatives, colorings, or flavors. It comes in the form of easy-to-use pills which can be easily added to everyday life. According to claims, each capsule of Omega Brain provides up to four times the amount of DHA than a standard fish oil capsule which provides additional support to the brain.
2) The Company Behind Omega Brain
Blackmores is a leading Australian business set up in the 1930s in Queensland by Maurice Blackmore. Blackmore was always passionate about inspiring other people’s lives by using natural health supplements. He used his vision to finally set up a company called Blackmores which quickly became popular across the world.
Due to its extensive experience, Blackmores claims to be Australia’s leading natural health brand and currently develops. Today it markets numerous vitamins, minerals, herbs, and other dietary supplements that target health conditions ranging from brain health to weight management.
3) What Are Omega Brain Ingredients?
Omega Brain includes the following ingredients: Eicosapentaenoic acid or EPA (100 mg) and Docosahexaenoic acid or DHA (500 mg).
- Docosahexaenoic Acid: DHA, or Docosahexaenoic acid, plays a vital role in regulating brain health. It can help people suffering from ADHD and Alzheimer’s disease while providing the necessary energy to attain focus and clarity. It also induces a general sense of well-being while relieving stress and protecting from long-term memory disorders.
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid: This formula’s second ingredient is EPA or Eicosapentaenoic acid, a beneficial omega-3 fatty acid that acts as an antioxidant and benefits cardiovascular health by regulating inflammation, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels in the body.
4) Does Omega Brain Work?
Representing a blend of two essential Omega-3 fatty acids, Omega Brain is recommended for people who wish to enhance their cognitive functions or simply maintain a healthy mind while age-related processes take place.
Evidence has shown that DHA and EPA, the two primary ingredients in Omega Brain, are essential fatty acids. Despite having crucial importance in regulating health, they’re not produced by the body and have to be obtained through diet. Foods with a high concentration of Omega-3 include salmon, flax seeds, walnuts, and cod. Evidence indicates that Omega-3 fatty acids play an essential role in many processes and functions of all vital organs. They help regulate blood vessel inflammation and lower blood pressure and cholesterol, improving bone strength and preventing osteoporosis.
DHA, the second key ingredient, is necessary for the transmission of signals between brain cells. It also plays a fundamental role in neuro-development. Comprising up to 50 percent of brain tissues, it represents a vital component for proper development. Interestingly, studies also suggest that EPA can positively impact depressive thoughts; however, more research is required to prove it. Because of their blood-thinning qualities, both EPA and DHA may help reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks. However, they may cause excess bleeding, especially in people who are already taking anticoagulant medication.
Even though the formula is promoted as all-natural with no artificial preservatives, colorings, or flavors, there are no online customer testimonials to attest to its efficiency.
5) Omega Brain Health Benefits
According to the manufacturing company, the following are the benefits of adding Omega Brain to everyday diet:
- It is an all-natural formula free of added sugar, artificial preservatives, colorings, or flavors which makes it least likely to cause side effects
- One capsule per day can provide various mental and brain benefits
- The company tests all batches for mercury, dioxin, and PCB
- Omega Brain also suppers general well-being and health
- It contains up to four times more DHA than fish oil
- Its daily use supports the development and growth of children
- The supplement has a low odor as it does not use artificial surfactants
- It is suitable for children over the age of 2
6) Precautions of Omega Brain Use
- No consumer reviews are available online, making it difficult to evaluate the effectiveness
- Potential interactions with blood-thinning medication and anticoagulants can occur
- Pregnant and breastfeeding females must be cautious about using Omega Brain
- Omega Brain may only provide benefits to people whose dietary intake is not sufficient.
-People with pre-existing health issues must always talk to a doctor before using this supplement
- The supplement contains soya beans, sulfites, and fish
- The supplement must be carefully used in children under strict adult supervision
7) Where to Buy Omega Brain
Visit blackmores.com to place an order for Omega Brain today. This is the manufacturing company’s official website and guarantees all clients the most authentic supplement. Amazon and other third-party retailers also sell this supplement; however, caution is recommended to ensure you do not get into a scam.
8) How Much Does Omega Brain Cost?
Omega Brain is available as pills enclosed in small bottles, each containing 60 capsules. The cost per bottle is $38, making it a moderately-priced supplement. Note that the company provides up to 30% discount on people who subscribe to the auto-shipping feature and get the product delivered after a fixed time duration, such as 2 weeks, 4 weeks, or 12 weeks. The price per capsule turns out to be $0.63, which is not too expensive.
9) Directions For Taking Omega Brain
The recommended daily dosage for adults is 1 tablet taken twice a day with meals. Children between 6 and 12 are advised to take 1 tablet per day (preferably broken and the contents mixed in milk or any other drink). In contrast, children aged less than 2 should only take the formula as professionally advised. No consumer reviews are available online; therefore, it is difficult to say to what extent the product reaches its goal and how much time is needed to achieve them.
Omega Brain is a supplement that combines Omega- 3 EPA and DHA to promote healthy brain function. Though the product has nothing unique to offer and has hundreds of competitors in the market, it is not known to contain any artificial ingredients and is regularly tested for purity, according to the company’s claims.
The manufacturers also guarantee that the formula is odorless and does not contain surfactants which remove the fishy odor that most other omega-3 products possess. However, bear in mind that Omega Brain does not have many consumer reviews to evaluate its actual effectiveness compared to the claims. Hence, caution is recommended before including it in everyday diet.