Neuroplex is a natural formula featuring a spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and other natural ingredients carefully combined with the purpose of enhancing cognitive functionality and hormonal balance. The daily ingestion of this supplement is claimed to boost concentration, memory, and focus. Although the main focus of Neuroplex is the improvement of nerve connections, the manufacturer believes that it can regulate various other activities going on in the body through adequate hormonal regulation.
Can Neuroplex deliver on its promises and provide a healthy and happy life to its users? This Neuroplex review will guide interested individuals in making the right choice.
1) Quick Overview
Neuroplex was released on the market as a cognition-enhancing natural supplement in 1986. The product contains a series of minerals, vitamins, and animal-derived tissues carefully chosen to fulfill the daily requirements of the human body and support memory, concentration, attention, and focus. Certain components of this product also claim to make it suitable for those wishing to regulate their hormonal imbalances and keep the associated issues under control.
The manufacturing company claims that Neuroplex contains a proprietary blend that includes bovine, ovine, and porcine extracts in addition to other components, like ascorbic acid and para-aminobenzoate. This proprietary blend has been added to the supplement to provide “glandular therapy” to users more easily and conveniently. Glandular therapy has been a recent breakthrough in medical science and uses dried animal endocrine gland tissues to treat various medical conditions.
Additionally, the core formula of Neuroplex capsules also supplies the body with many nutrients and minerals, including iron, zinc, copper, and sodium, to boost overall health and bridge any deficiencies to promote overall health. Because of the inclusion of certain animal-based ingredients, Neuroplex may not be suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
2) The Company Behind Neuroplex
Neuroplex is manufactured by Standard Process, a family-owned, multi-generational nutritional supplement company that has been operating for the past 90 years. It was initially established by Dr. Royal Lee and is currently operating under Charlie DuBois, the most recent CEO. Everyone has collaborative and purposeful relationships, from the company’s CEO to its employees, mutually driven by their shared passion for changing others’ lives.
Standard Process first came into existence when Dr. Royal Lee, the founder, recognized the drastic impacts of the Standard American Diet on health. He firmly believed that overconsumption of fast food deprives us of the nutrients we need to thrive and grow. Hence, he dedicated his entire life to manufacturing and perfecting whole-food supplements. Today, his efforts have bore fruit as Standard Process, his brainchild, continues to serve customers from all across the world with authentic and highly effective products.
At Standard Process, the founders and the team of professionals go to great lengths to fulfill their mission of changing people’s lives. All products created under their banner include ingredients taken from certified organic farms to ensure that they are nutrient-dense. The company puts an unwavering focus on testing and quality, which allows them to keep a close check on the safety, consistency, and purity of their supplements. It stands firmly by the quality of its products while ensuring that whatever goes into every supplement every step of the way is in accordance with the SOPs and highest standards of efficacy and safety.
3) Ingredients of Neuroplex
Neuroplex includes a blend of various vitamins and nutrients to empower the body; however, its main active ingredients include brain tissues taken from different animal species. These complementary tissues include the following:
- Bovine Hypothalamus: This powdered and ground tissue of the hypothalamus comes from the cow’s brain. This part of the brain is responsible for regulating various functions that link the neural system with endocrine systems. Additionally, it also regulates various metabolic activities. While there is little research about the benefits of consuming bovine hypothalamus in humans, people have been attempting to use this ingredient to treat many conditions, such as low blood sugar or blood pressure, asthma, poor adrenal function, depression, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Ovine Pituitary: This ingredient includes powdered or ground tissue taken from the pituitary gland of the sheep’s brain. This gland is in charge of regulating various endocrine or hormonal glands, including the ovaries, testes, adrenals, and thyroids. The concept of adding ovine pituitary in Neuroplex is to support hormonal functions in humans.
- Porcine Brain: This ingredient includes ground tissue taken from the pig’s brain and has been researched to possess certain nootropic properties. Studies have also shown that this ingredient protects the brain from oxidative stress and prevents it from securing damage or stroke.
Each of the animal-derived ingredients mentioned above comes with a risk of encountering serious disease, especially if the ingredients are infected with dangerous viruses, bacteria, or other organisms. However, Standard Process ensures all customers that it only uses highly-reliable and trustworthy vendors to source its ingredients, ensuring a high safety level.
4) Neuroplex: Pros and Cons
Keep the following list of pros and cons in mind before deciding to try Neuroplex:
- The product has a reliable background and a long history of use
- It is good for both the nervous system and the health of the endocrine glands
- Most of Neuroplex ingredients have well-known beneficial effects
- It can be harmful to children under the age of 6 due to its high iron composition
- Vegetarians and vegans can’t use the supplement as it contains animal tissues
- Neuroplex may not be available directly through the manufacturer
5) Where to Buy Neuroplex
Unfortunately, unlike many natural products out in the market, Neuroplex is not sold by its manufacturing company. Interested users can visit standardprocess.com to find out a guide map about reliable retailers selling the product in their locality. These retailers can be divided into three categories: In Office, Patient Direct, and Online.
6) Neuroplex Price
The price for Neuroplex may vary depending on the vendor you purchase it from. Most retailers are offering it for a flat price of $55 per bottle, where each bottle contains 90 capsules. The company does not guarantee any discounts or free shipping, as the availability of these offers may vary from one retailer to another.
7) Our Final Take On Neuroplex
Neuroplex is claimed to be a natural remedy that boosts cognitive functionality while maintaining optimal hormonal health. It features a mixture between a proprietary blend and a series of minerals and vitamins carefully chosen to fulfill the daily requirements of adults. The product may come with a series of minor side effects due to some of its ingredients, however, most of them are tolerable. The manufacturing company also holds a long-held positive reputation, potentially making Neuroplex a formula worth trying.