NaturaRelief is advertised as a dietary supplement that claims to aid with conditions, such as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and depression in a natural way, without the need for prescription medication. These conditions are considered very serious and usually multifactorial in origin. An increasing amount of people are diagnosed with these disorders every year, and most of them are reluctant to seek the classic forms of treatment out of fear of the associated side effects.
For such people, NaturaRelief claims to utilize a blend of natural ingredients to keep these conditions under control. Using this product claims to help them avoid the dangers of pharmaceutical products while experiencing good mental health. But should you risk using this product? Can it really regulate your mental health and provide good cover for underlying psychiatric conditions like OCD and ADD? This comprehensive NaturaRelief review will explain it all in detail.
1) Quick Overview
Mental health is an extremely crucial part of everyday health and plays an important role in determining the overall quality of life. Unfortunately, certain psychiatric illnesses, such as OCD and ADD, can interfere with mental health, leaving long-lasting impressions. What makes the situation worse is that these conditions are potentially incurable and require lifelong active management with chemical-based medications that many people dread.
For people suffering from one of these psychiatric illnesses, NaturaRelief promises to provide good management and control over mental health without the need to rely on chemical-based medications. The product is based on a mixed formulation of ingredients containing herbs, amino acids, and vitamins combined in a way to provide maximum benefits to customers. There is insufficient information for us to say whether this product works as advertised or not, as the manufacturer has failed to provide any data regarding tests or research to back up any of their claims.
2) The Company Behind NaturaRelief
NaturaRelief is manufactured by a company of the same name. The company is relatively unknown, and it seems like this is the only product they manufacture. It is possible that the company is a sub-division of a larger pharmaceutical manufacturer, as there is little information available about NaturaRelief aside from their shipping and return policies.
3) Details on NaturaRelief Ingredients and Uses
NaturaRelief includes a blend of various natural ingredients, such as Kava Kava, Passion Flower, Winter Cherry, Rhodiola, and a blend of amino acids and nutrients. Mentioned below are some of its primary ingredients:
- Valerian Root & Passion Flower: Valerian Root and Passion Flower and two often used herbs in supplements that deal with depression and anxiety. They have proven anxiolytic effects and have sometimes been marketed as mild sedatives. Although their efficiency doesn’t match that of prescription medication, these ingredients can provide benefits in cases that aren’t considered critical.
- L-Tyrosine: L-tyrosine is a type of amino acid and an essential component for the synthesis of some important neurotransmitters, like norepinephrine and dopamine. This ingredient helps people improve cognitive performance, especially in highly stressful environments and situations.
- L-Theanine: It is a naturally occurring amino acid found in green tea that can exert interesting effects on the brain. For example, L-theanine increases the production of alpha waves and GABA, both of which induce relaxation and calmness. At the same time, this ingredient also increases the levels of serotonin and dopamine. Research has confirmed this ingredient’s cognitive aspects and anxiolytic functions as well.
- Rhodiola Rosea: The herb has a long history of use in traditional medicine and is particularly known for its stress-reducing and apoptogenic properties. Its bioactive compounds have been known to balance the release of stress hormones while increasing energy levels at the same time. Additionally, Rhodiola also helps increase neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine, that further promote positive feelings.
4) Is NaturaRelief Right for You?
NaturaRelief is marketed as a product that aims to help people with various mental health disorders through its herbal blend of ingredients. However, this claim can be easily contradicted by certain known facts about some elements that this product contains. For example, the use of Kava Kava in most new food supplements has been proven to make a person more prone to experience side effects. At the same time, it is imperative to mention some of its other ingredients, like Skullcap, that have been proven to help consumers uplift their mood.
More insight into how NaturRelief works is offered on the company’s official website. The website states that the product works by increasing the levels of four major “feel good” neurotransmitters in the brain. Using the capsules consistently as directed can give an all-natural boost to serotonin, dopamine, norepinephrine, and GABA. These boosted neurotransmitter levels, in turn, keep people’s mental health in balance so they can concentrate well, feel happier and eliminate compulsive behavior.
However, it is important to note that the company has failed to generate any scientific studies to back up these claims. The official website also states many times that no side effects are likely to occur with this supplement; however, once again fails to back these claims with solid proof.
5) NaturaRelief Health Benefits
Go through the following list of pros and cons before you make a decision regarding NaturaRelief:
As per the official website, the following are the advantages of investing in NaturaRelief:
- It can reduce stress levels
- Product claims are backed up by many testimonials
- It is easy to order online directly from the manufacturer
- The product website is secured
- The supplement comes with a 180-day guarantee
Keep the following precautions in mind before you order NaturaRelief:
- No free trial is available for the product
- The manufacturer doesn’t provide any information regarding research to back up product claims
- There is little to no information available about the manufacturing company
Keeping in view the points mentioned above, NaturaRelief may seem a bit suspicious in terms of authenticity and quality.
6) Where to Buy NaturaRelief
NaturaRelief is available for purchase through its official online platform (naturarelief.com).
7) NaturaRelief Cost
Customers can only purchase NaturaRelief in bulk orders, with a minimum of 3 bottles per order. Purchasing bigger deals allows you to enjoy higher discounts. Following is the price list for the supplement based on the package you choose to buy:
- The 3-bottle deal provides a 90-day supply at a price of $98.99
- The 6-bottle deal provides a 180-day supply at a price of $139.99
- The 312bottle deal provides a 365-day supply at a price of $219.99
- The shipping charges within the USA are $8.98. regardless of the area of delivery. The company does not currently offer worldwide shipping services.
8) How to Use NaturaRelief
No side effects have been reported for this product, and it is only considered unsafe for pregnant women due to lack of testing. The recommended dose is one capsule twice daily, preferably with a meal.
9) Our Verdict on NaturaRelief
NaturaRelief claims to provide a natural treatment for Depression, ADD, and OCD but fails to prove its claims through medical research and evidence. The only proof they present is a large number of customer testimonials, all of them claiming that the product alleviated the symptoms of their conditions and greatly reduced stress.
Regardless of whether NaturaRelief works or not, the conditions it claims to cure are considered very serious and should not be taken lightly. If you suffer or believe to suffer from any of the aforementioned conditions, it is highly recommended that you consult a medical professional instead of choosing your own course of treatment.