Everybody wishes to stay active and young for as long as possible, and supplementation with human growth hormone (HGH) is one way to achieve it. People with the right connections and enough money can easily go for off-label HGH injections to make their dreams come true. Fortunately, the supplement community is not too far behind in concocting something with similar efficacy but more safety and legal status.
One such supplement is MediTropin, a natural blend of essential and non-essential amino acids to balance the health of your pituitary gland and hypothalamus.
Can MediTropin truly support your health by improving the hormone balance? Is it a wise investment to go for? Keep reading this article to know more.
1) MediTropin at a Glance
MediTropin is a dietary supplement designed to nourish the health of the endocrine system, including the adrenals, hypothalamus, and pituitary glands. Manufactured by Nutraceutics, the company claims to provide enough nutritional support for healthy hormone function to everyone, regardless of age. The product also claims to increase human growth hormone levels (HGH) to help users feel and look younger.
MediTropin is advertised to benefit many body functions and structures, such as protein biosynthesis, muscle protein synthesis, sexual and reproductive health, and cardiovascular health. It also seems to positively affect brain health by regulating neurotransmitters. The supplement is available in sachets that can be mixed in water and consumed.
2) The Company Behind MediTropin
MediTropin is a product of Nutraceutics, a supplement company located in Missouri, United States, and has been on the market for dietary supplements for more than 50 years. The company is dedicated to formulating the highest quality nutritional supplements based on the latest scientific research according to precise pharmaceutical-grade specifications.
The products it commonly offers include its signature effervescent formulations, many of which have won international distinctions and acclaim, along with the trust of doctors from across the world. The company strictly commits to high quality and practices adherence to the same standards that most medicine-producing companies follow. The products manufactured by Nutraceutics have been embraced by over three generations of pharmacologists, pharmacists, and business leaders. By providing the best products and the most comprehensive customer service in the industry, Nutraceutics has managed to build a legacy for itself over the years. It works in collaboration with healthcare professionals, physicians, and retailers, all of which aim to promote good health in clients. The company aspires to provide products of the highest quality on the market to its growing base of customers.
3) Details on MediTropin Ingredients and Uses
MediTropin consists of a number of ingredients, such as:
- L-Glutamine: L-glutamine plays a role in stress regulation by controlling the adrenal glands and their hormones. Additionally, it also maintains muscles while regulating body weight.
- L-Lysine: L-lysine is an amino acid that brings down stress levels while promoting the release of HGH.
- L-Tyrosine: Research suggests that L-tyrosine can not only enhance the performance of the adrenals and the pituitary glands but also sharpen memory.
- GABA: Also known as gamma-aminobutyric acid, this naturally occurring brain chemical impacts the pituitary gland to enhance the production of growth hormone and luteinizing hormone.
- Glycine: Glycine has a critical role in regulating the hypothalamic-pituitary system, where it specifically enhances the release of growth hormone.
- Hypothalamic Peptides: These peptides influence the release of hormones from the anterior pituitary glands, which, in turn, affect the endocrine hormones along with other metabolites.
4) MediTropin Claims
As reported by the official company, using MediTropin sachets regularly can lead to the following benefits:
- Increased energy
- Reduced fat
- Better mood
- Healthier hair, skin, and nails
- Increased exercise endurance
- Better response to stress
- Improved quality of life
5) MediTropin Warnings and Precautions
If you are interested in taking MediTropin, keep the following precautions in mind:
- Avoid taking this product if you are nursing or pregnant
- Keep it out of the reach of children
- The product is not safe for use for individuals under 18 years
- If you are already taking a prescription drug, talk to a doctor before combining it with MediTropin
- All statements regarding MediTropin have not been evaluated by the FDA
- This product is not meant to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or condition
6) Where to Buy MediTropin
MediTropin by Nutraceutics is easily available online through the company’s official website (Nutraceutics.com). Additionally, customers can also purchase this supplement through Amazon and Walmart.
7) How Much Does MediTropin Cost?
The price for MediTropin may slightly vary, depending on the platform you are purchasing it from. The company’s official website is selling it for $135 per pack, each pack containing 20 servings.
8) Directions For Taking MediTropin
MediTropin is available in the form of effervescent sachets that are extremely convenient to use. All you need to do is open the sachet and empty its contents into a glass of water. Stir the liquid to dissolve the powder and drink immediately.
The recommended daily dose for MediTropon is three sachets per day. The best time to consume these sachets is close to bedtime, at least two to three hours after the last meal. Take MediTropin sachets for five days, followed by two rest days, and repeat the cycle. Keep following this practice for three months, followed by one month of rest before repeating it.
MediTropin is a dietary formula that offers a natural blend of essential and non-essential amino acids along with other nutrients to promote good hormonal balance. Manufactured by Nutraceutics, it claims to support the endocrine system along with multiple body systems at some level. While the general user reviews regarding the product are positive and encouraging, the downside is its high price which may not be affordable for many people in the long run.
In short, MediTropin seems like a good product to try, provided you can afford its long-term