Male supplements are often designed around sexual health. While there is nothing wrong with that concept, men aren’t exactly out of supplement options when it comes to that aspect of life.
That is why it’s always good to see brands formulate for male health beyond sex, and that brings us to Male Balance.
Male Balance is promoted as a homeopathic remedy that particularly addresses hormonal imbalances. The company claims Male Balance can support prostate and urinary tract health through their vitamin-mineral-herbal blend.
Is Male Balance worth trying out? What can its ingredients do? Read our Male Balance review to find out.
1) Male Balance at a Glance
- Male Balance is formulated with 17 herbs
- Contains BioPerine, the best bioavailability booster in the industry
- Markets towards men who feel like their hormonal health is addressed as much compared to women
- One bottle is 60 servings
2) The Company Behind Male Balance
Male Balance is sold by Texas-based company Symmetry.
Since its founding in 1995, the business expanded drastically and now they have offices throughout the entire world in countries like Canada, Jamaica, the Philippines, and Mexico.
Symmetry prides itself with its memberships of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business bureau and the Direct Selling Education Foundation.
On top of male-health supplements, Symmetry also carries wellness and weight loss products.
- Contact Form: https://symmetry4u.com/product/catalog/contact-us.html
- Phone: 206-412-3749
3) What Are Male Balance Ingredients?
Male Balance includes the following ingredients:
- Vitamin E for an antioxidant boost.
- Zinc supports testosterone levels, especially in zinc-deficient males.
DeltaZorb a combination of BioPerine and Ginger for optimum absorption.
Male Balance Herbal Blend
There are 17 herbs in their herbal blend, but the most popular ones among them are Fo Ti for heart and circulation, Cinnamon to lower blood sugar levels, Saw Palmetto as a decent testosterone enhancer with some research on urinary tract and prostate health benefits, and Maca and Astragalus for libido.
Try Force Factor Test X180 if you want an alternative testosterone formula.
4) Does Male Balance Work?
It’s difficult to accurately judge Male Balance’s efficacy as a male health supplement given its use of a proprietary blend, and it’s also bad that the total serving size of the blend is just 600 mg.
While the ingredients used do have some studies to back their presence in the supplement, we can’t help but be skeptical regarding the dosages of each ingredient.
What users can expect is some mild testosterone effects and maybe some benefits for prostate health. However, we’re not confident that there would be any noticeable differences for those who are generally healthy.
5) Male Balance: Pros and Cons
- The product features DeltaZorb, a combination of two great bioavailability boosters
- The herbs used are common in male sexual health supplements
- Saw palmetto is popular for its urinary tract and prostate health benefits
- The doses used for each ingredient in the herbal blend are definitely too small
6) Where to Buy Male Balance
Male Balance is sold directly through their website and select online retail stores.
7) Male Balance Cost
You can buy one bottle of Male Balance (60 servings) for $22.75 at the official website.
8) How to Use Male Balance
Take one caplet daily as a dietary supplement.
9) Final Thoughts on Male Balance
Male Balance is formulated to help men with their prostate and urinary tract needs. While the overall intention is good, especially with the addition of popular male health ingredients, we can’t exactly say it’s a must-have supplement.
The herbal blend contains 17 ingredients sharing 600 mg of total dosage. That’s bad considering many of the herbs they used require upwards of 50-100 mg for the male health benefits to actually show.
The most users can get is a mild testosterone boost with some prostate health effects, but there are better male supplements out there that perform better.