Neuro Optimizer is advertised as a comprehensive brain supplement designed to support brain health and function.
The manufacturer claims the formula supports brain neurotransmitters and also nourishes and protects the nervous system.
Formulated with seven ingredients, can Neuro Optimizer deliver on its claims for brain health and function?
Read our Neuro Optimizer review to find out.
1) Jarrow Neuro Optimizer at a Glance
- No stimulants
- Contains popular nootropics
- Made with ingredients that have soy
2) The Company Behind Jarrow Neuro Optimizer
Jarrow Formulas was founded in 1977 and is currently headquartered in Los Angeles, United States.
The company’s product portfolio includes a complete line of nutritional products (vitamins, probiotics, minerals, herbal concentrates, amino acids, and enzymes among others).
Jarrow claims to be dedicated to providing affordable and effective products for the needs of modern men and women.
You can contact Jarrow Formulas through the following:
- Contact Form: https://jarrow.com/pages/contact-us
- Phone: (310) 204-6936
- Email: email@example.com
3) What Are Jarrow Neuro Optimizer Ingredients?
Neuro Optimizer contains the following ingredients:
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium D-Pantothenate)
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg (from Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydryochloride)
- L-Glutamine 500 mg
- Taurine 500 mg
- Cytidine 5′-Diphosphocholine (CDP-Choline) 300 mg
- Phosphatidylcholine 120 mg
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) 100 mg
Acetyl L Carnitine (ALCAR) is known for its antioxidant properties. It is also a part of the process that produces acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that stimulates attention, and short-term memory, and ensures a deep sleep.
- Research so far has focused on demonstrating the benefits of ALCAR on Alzheimer’s disease symptoms, old age memory loss, mood disorders (depression), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and cognitive impairment.
Alpha Lipoic Acid or ALA is a fatty acid. The substance is naturally produced and an essential part of every human cell. It plays two important functions; it turns glucose into energy and is a powerful anti-oxidant.
As an antioxidant, ALA is particularly important because it has the ability to regenerate other antioxidants including Vitamin C and Glutathione.
Therapeutic benefits include stroke prevention, dementia prevention and treatment, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetic neuropathy, and mild memory impairment. Side effects of ALA are rare and usually manifest as rashes.
4) Does Jarrow Neuro Optimizer Work?
Neuro Optimizer is a blend of amino acids and other nutrients designed to support the health of the brain.
It definitely possesses ingredients known to boost brain health and function, so we’re inclined to think that it does work to a probable degree.
5) Jarrow Neuro Optimizer: Pros and Cons
- Generally positive consumer review
- Research confirms the benefits of many of the ingredients included in Neuro Optimizer
- Stimulant-free formulation
- Free of most common allergens (wheat, gluten, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts/tree nuts)
- Contains Soy
6) Is Jarrow Neuro Optimizer Safe for Everyone?
Not safe for those who have problems taking soy-based products.
7) Precautions of Jarrow Neuro Optimizer Use
- The product contains soy
- Relatively high price (approximately $51.50 for a month’s supply)
- Mild side effects have been reported for the main ingredients
8) Where to Buy Jarrow Neuro Optimizer
You can buy Neuro Optimizer from the official Jarrow Formulas website, Amazon, and various online supplement retailers.
9) Jarrow Neuro Optimizer Price
One bottle (30 servings) costs $51.50.
10) Directions For Taking Jarrow Neuro Optimizer
Take 4 capsules per day with juice or water between meals or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
11) Final Thoughts on Jarrow Neuro Optimizer
Neuro Optimizer is strongly advertised as a supplement that contains several high-quality ingredients.
Nevertheless, we advise our readers to research further into this product, its ingredients, and the overall formula before making a final decision.
Overall, the Neuro Optimizer benefits may be real, and the supplement may work to support and enhance cognitive function.
The only question is if you’re willing to pay the premium for its formula, and it’s not exactly cheap.