Exhilarin Review – 11 Things You Should Know
Rising stress levels have emerged as a common problem across the world. In the United States alone, more than half of the population suffers from the stress that directly impacts their physical and mental well-being. Fortunately, multiple natural supplements have been introduced to ease this stress and relax the tensed minds.
Exhilarin is a natural supplement designed to act as a natural stress suppressor. Manufactured by Metagenics, it contains four Ayurvedic herbal extracts combined to potentially support neurological and psychological well-being. With a strong adaptogenic potential, Exhilarin claims to support cognitive functions while combating mental fatigue. It is free from gluten, GMOs, and other animal-derived products, making it suitable for people with all dietary preferences.
This article will take a closer look at Exhilarin as a stress-busting product. It will assess its ingredients, benefits, and reviews from customers to check whether or not it is a safe supplement to use.
1) Quick Overview
If you have constantly been living a fast-paced life with no time to eat or sleep properly, you may find yourself under a great amount of stress with little to no energy. Stress is so common in the modern era that it has practically been declared a disease, as it takes a toll on one’s mental and physical health. Fortunately, many supplements have been manufactured to target this rising level of stress, one of which is Exhilarin.
Exhilarin by Metagenics is a natural supplement designed to support your energy levels and mental health. It contains four popular ingredients, including basil, ashwagandha, bacopa, and amla, that claim to increase your tolerance to stress so that you can continue to carry on with your daily activities without any unwanted side effects. Additionally, the blend of herbs included in Exhilarin also support cognition and helps you maintain a clear head under stressful situations.
Exhilarin comes in the form of oral pills, free from soy, gluten, dairy, and other animal derivatives. The price is competitive and can be easily afforded on a long-term basis for a stress-free life.
2) The Company Behind Exhilarin
The company manufacturing Ceralin Forte is based in the U.S and is called Metagenics. It was established in Aliso Viejo, California, in 1983 and deals in nutritional supplements, lifestyle programs, and medical foods to help people achieve a good state of health. This company states that they regard quality like no other company and devotes significant resources as well as personnel to test the safety of each ingredient. Each test batch of the formula developed under its label is checked in different key stages of development as well.
This business first started in the United States but now has international status and has opened offices in New Zealand, the Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, and Canada. In 2009, Metagenics was acquired by Alticor Inc. as a subsidiary and currently employs over a thousand people worldwide with a revenue of approximately $330 million per year.
3) Details on Exhilarin Ingredients and Uses
The composition of Exhilarin includes the following four Ayurvedic ingredients:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has been scientifically proven to combat high-stress levels and anxiety. It also helps people concentrate properly on everyday tasks, despite being in stressful situations
- Bacopa: Bacopa is known as an adaptogenic herb, i.e. it helps improve the tolerance and response of the body towards stress. It also helps manage the levels of anxiety and stress by reducing the stress hormone called cortisol and provides mental energy
- Amla: This Ayurvedic ingredient combats stress by balancing the hormones inside the body. Moreover, it also regulates sleep to ensure that the body is well-rested and full of energy the following morning
- Holy Basil: By blocking the cortisol receptors, basil works to manage stress levels within the body. As an adaptogenic herb, it also keeps depression and anxiety under control. Additionally, basil also regulates hormones for a happy mood and elevated energy levels.
4) Is Exhilarin Right for You?
Exhilarin can be an excellent addition to the daily routine if you are:
- Highly vulnerable to becoming run down due to a fast-paced lifestyle
- Stressed and tired in general
- Too busy to invest in proper dietary and sleep habits
- With low tolerance to stress
- Unable to think clearly and/or function properly under stress
- Often low on energy no matter what you do
5) Exhilarin: Pros and Cons
With the daily use of Exhilarin, users can experience the following benefits:
- Reduced stress levels due to ingredients like basil, ashwagandha, and amla
- Higher mental and cognitive performance due to ashwagandha and bacopa
- Increased energy levels due to amla and basil
- Happier mood due to basil
Individual benefits may vary from one user to another.
6) Is Exhilarin Safe for Everyone?
The company manufacturing Metagenics takes pride in delivering high-quality products to the users while maintaining complete transparency. With its experience of over three decades, it has been providing safe and reliable products to the right customers with minimal likelihood of side effects. Given these statements, Exhilarin is very unlikely to cause any side effects. The customer reviews regarding this product have also not mentioned any adverse effects associated with its use.
Feeling nauseous or experiencing stomach upset is common while trying a new supplement and tends to go away on its own.
7) Exhilarin Warnings and Precautions
Do not use Exhilarin if you are:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Allergic to any of the ingredients added to Exhilarin
- Suffering from a medical condition
- Taking any prescription or non-prescription medication
For more information on the safety of using Exhilarin, contact a doctor.
8) Where to Buy Exhilarin?
Exhilarin can be purchased from Amazon as well as the company’s official website (metagenics.com).
9) Exhilarin Cost
The current price for a bottle of Exhilarin containing 60 capsules at Amazon is $40.30. This brings the per-serving price to $0.67, which is convenient and affordable.
10) How to Take Exhilarin
The recommended dose for Exhilarin is two tablets per day with a glass of water. There is no fixed time of consumption, and users can have the pills whenever they find it feasible.
Make sure not to take more than what’s recommended to avoid side effects.
11) Our Final Take On Exhilarin
Exhilarin is a stress-busting, and energy-boosting compound manufactured to help people living poorly in a fast-paced life. It includes a combination of four Ayurvedic herbs with proven anti-stress properties. Additionally, the daily consumption of this supplement also claims to improve concentration, mental power, and physical energy. The price seems affordable, and the official website bears positive reviews from the customers using it.
Overall, Exhilarin can be a good solution to manage stress and live a well-balanced and happy life.
Customers Questions and Answers with Exhilarin
Exhilarin is an Ayurvedic supplement featuring four herbal extracts that lower stress levels by balancing the relevant hormones while enabling the body to perform better under stressful circumstances.
The official company manufacturing Exhilarin advises against using this supplement with any medication, whether prescription or non-prescription. This is because it may interact with other medications and alter their effects on the body. For more information, a doctor’s opinion must be sought.
Taking Exhilarin is fairly straightforward. All you need to do is pop in two pills and swallow them with a full glass of water at any time during the day. Make sure to be consistent in use to experience faster results.
The reviews present on the official website of Exhilarin are positive, with customers indicating a significant rise in energy and well-managed stress levels with the use of this supplement.