Factor Nutrition Labs Focus Factor Review – 12 Reasons Why
Have you been struggling with brain fog and loss of focus? Then, investing in a nootropic supplement might come in handy.
Focus Factor is one of the most popular brain-enhancing nootropic products in the United States. It features a complex formula that claims to enhance cognitive functions with benefits like better memory, concentration, and multitasking with ease. The product is a brainchild of Factor Nutrition Labs and is available for kids and adults.
Should you invest in Focus Factor to up your brain game? Give this review a quick read to know more about its formula, benefits, cost, and side effects before making a decision.
1) Focus Factor Quick Facts
Focus Factor is a nootropic formula designed to make focus, memory, and cognition better and more efficient. It is loaded with multiple ingredients to support optimal brain health with minimal risk of side effects. The product is exclusively manufactured by Nutrition Factor Labs and has been in the market for 15 years with a reliable customer base.
Available in the form of oral pills, each capsule of Focus Factor includes 692 milligrams of a proprietary blend that includes antioxidants, vitamins, and omega-3 fatty acids. Different variants of this supplement are available to cater to the needs of different users. These variants include:
- Focus Factor Original
- Focus Factor Extra Strength
- Focus Factor Brain & Vision
- Focus Factor Kids Chewables
- Focus Factor Kids Extra Strength
2) Who Makes Focus Factor
Nutrition Factor Labs is the exclusive manufacturer of Focus Factor. Located in Westbrook, ME, the company has been an active member of the supplements industry for more than a decade. It has introduced a range of products to help users reach an optimal level of cognition and maintain it. The company regards its products as a lifestyle rather than a quick fix.
Focus Factor is the most popular product of Nutrition Factor Labs and is claimed to enhance the blood circulation in the brain to enhance cognition, focus, and clarity.
3) Ingredients of Focus Factor
Here is a list of the key nootropic ingredients added to Focus Factor:
- DMAE: Protects the brain from toxins and harmful chemicals while improving neural connections.
- L-glutamine: Regulates excitatory activity to regulate moodBacopa Monnieri: Minimizes anxiety, improves memory, and enhances brainpower
- Phosphatidylserine: Aids in memory and overall cognition
- Inositol: Balances neurotransmitters in the brain to boost mood
- Gamma-aminobutyric acid: Regulates nerve impulses
- Huperzine A: Works to preserve the memory
- Vinpocetine: Aims to achieve a healthy brain
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine: Improves cognition and focus, especially under stressful situations
- Choline: Improves formation and function of memories
4) Is Focus Factor Right for You?
Focus Factor can be easily used by anyone who wishes to optimize brain health while enjoying a better, sharper focus. The supplement is suitable for healthy individuals over the age of 18 years. Pregnant and nursing women are not recommended to use these capsules. Moreover, people with coexisting medical conditions must seek advice from a healthcare professional regarding its safety.
5) Focus Factor Benefits & Results
The powerful combination of neuro-nutrients along with vitamins and minerals in Focus Factor can provide the following benefits:
- Optimal brain health thanks to vinpocetine and Bacopa.
- Improved memory processes and recollection due to Huperzine A and choline
- Mood regulation because of inositol
6) Potential Focus Factor Adverse Effects
Focus Factor is likely to be safe since its ingredients are claimed to be clinically tested for efficacy and monitored for adverse effects. Regardless, a few side effects have been reported from users, which include:
- Stomach upset
- Chest discomfort
- Muscle pain
- Dry mouth
The best way to avoid these side effects is to start with the minimal dose and gradually increase it with time.
7) Focus Factor Product Warnings
Focus Factor is not recommended for individuals experiencing severe focusing or memory problems. In addition, many different ingredients may lead to interactions with other supplements or prescription medicines.
8) Where to Buy Focus Factor?
The best and easiest platform to buy Focus Factor is its official website (focusfactor.com). You can also find it on Amazon, Costco, Walgreens, Walmart, and CVS.
9) Focus Factor Cost
Focus Factor comes in plastic bottles with varying amounts of capsules per bottle.
- A bottle with 60 capsules can be purchased for $14.99
- A bottle with 90 capsules can be purchased for $18.99
- One bottle with 150 capsules can be purchased for $21.99
- One bottle with 180 capsules can be purchased for $24.99
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Subscribing to the company can help you avail10% off on your order.
10) How to Take Focus Factor
The dosage recommendation for Focus Factor is 4 pills per day. One must take two pills in the morning with breakfast and two with the evening meal. Taking all four pills together is not encouraged as it may lead to mild digestive discomfort.
11) What Users Are Saying
"I still had severe brain fog, so I investigated and found the Focus Factor was safe for me. I ordered it and found that it REALLY does work. I ran out of the pills, and while I was waiting for my order to come in, I noticed my brain fog coming back." [Read full review]
"I was desperate. So, I bought Focus Factor and a couple of supplements, and within days, my memory improved, the ability to reason came effortlessly back to me. I can't even enumerate all the subtle changes that have returned me to my former mental prowess and more." [Read full review]
"Great supplement for mental clarity. Focus Factor has helped me with short-term memory issues. I still feel sharp at 66- taking classes at a community college and doing better than some younger students." [Read full review]
"I've only taken one per day, but after reading the instructions, you can take up to four per day. I'm going to upgrade my intake and see if I see more improved results." [Read full review]
12) Our Bottom Line
Focus Factor by Nutrition Factor Labs is a nootropic product that targets and improves your brain health. The formula is patented, and the ingredients are claimed to be well-researched with adequate supporting evidence. In addition, the price seems justified and easily affordable by most. All in all, it seems like an excellent product to try.
Focus Factor Questions & Answers
Focus Factor includes a variety of ingredients such as bacopa, choline, phosphatidylserine, vinpocetine, huperzine A, and many more.
Focus Factor is a nootropic supplement that utilizes several ingredients to improve blood flow to the brain, enhance neural connections, and synthesize neurotransmitters for better cognition, focus, and clarity.
Focus Factor is generally safe to use. It rarely may lead to digestive issues, chest discomfort, and muscle pain. Therefore, it is recommended to start with one pill a day and gradually move up the ladder.
Focus Factor is available for purchase through its official website (focusfactor.com), Amazon, CVS, Walmart, and Costco.
It is recommended to consult a doctor before combining Focus Factor with any prescription medication.
Focus Factor Original is not intended for children. However, the company offers a variant of this product - Focus Factor for Kids - for children four years old or older.
Focus Factor Original doesn't contain any potentially dangerous or banned ingredients.
Pregnant and nursing women are not recommended to use Focus Factor.
For best results, take four tablets daily with food. The daily recommended dose can be set based on diet, weight, and other factors. However, do not exceed a maximum of eight tablets daily. You may even notice better results by cycling on and off.
Focus Nutrition Labs offers a 30-days money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with your purchase, simply contact the customer support department and request a refund.
Focus Factor reviews are generally positive. Most users are happy with the results, and they would recommend the supplement to someone else.
- Factor Nutrition Labs official website. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Synergy CHC Corporation official website. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Synergy CHC company profile. crunchbase.com. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Glutamine. webmd.com. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Grant Tinsley, Ph.D. - Glutamine: Benefits, Uses, and Side Effects. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- D. W. Wilmore - The effect of glutamine supplementation in patients following elective surgery and accidental injury. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Paul E. Wischmeyer - Clinical Applications of L-Glutamine: Past, Present, and Future. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Danielle Swanson, Robert Block, and Shaker A. Mousa - Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA: Health Benefits Throughout Life. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- L. A. Horrocks and Y. K. Yeo - Health benefits of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- John M. T. French, Matthew D. King, and Owen M. McDougal - Quantitative determination of Vinpocetine in dietary supplements. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Vinpocetine. alzdiscovery.org. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Cathy Wong - Health Benefits of Vinpocetine. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Vinpocetine. rxlist.com. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Vinpocetine. examine.com. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Corey Whelan - DMAE: Should You Take It? Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Su Liu, Zhenyu Chen, Xia Cai, Ying Sun, Cailing Zhao, Fangjun Liu, and Dalie Liu - Effects of Dimethylaminoethanol and Compound Amino Acid on D-Galactose Induced Skin Aging Model of Rat. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Choline. National Institute of Health (NIH). Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Huperzine A. drugs.com. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.
- Yi-Shuai Zhang, Jian-Dong Li, and Chen Yan - An update on Vinpocetine: New discoveries and clinical implications. Retrieved on November 24, 2020.