BrainMD Focus &Energy is described as an energy supplement that provides “clean” energy, mental sharpness, and supports productivity all day.
The supplement seems to market towards users who don’t like caffeine or already have a caffeine source, so they want an energy supplement that doesn’t use it.
Focus & Energy contains five key ingredients, most of them in premium and potent forms, but will it deliver? Read our Focus & Energy review to find out.
1) Focus and Energy at a Glance
- Transparent label
- Premium formula with branded ingredients
- Has a fat burning angle on top of energy and anti-stress
- Weak choline dose
- A bit on the pricey side
2) The Company Behind Focus and Energy
BrainMD is the company behind Focus & Energy. BrainMD is owned by celebrity physician Dr. Amen who runs a clinic centered on brain health and brain disease diagnosis.
Some of their best sellers include:
- Calm My Brain
- Brain MCT Energy
- Omega-3 Power
- Serotonin Mood Support
- Put Me To Sleep Naturally Chewables
- Contact Form: https://brainmd.com/contact
- Phone: 888-850-5287
- Email: SUPPORT@BRAINMDHEALTH.COM
3) What’s Inside Focus and Energy?
Focus and Energy contains the following ingredients:
Choline bitartrate: Nothing much to say here. Choline bitartrate is the weakest, cheapest form of choline. Because of that, the usual doses needed for it to cross the blood-brain brarrier is upwards of 250 mg, so 55 mg won’t do anything.
Green Tea Extract: This a standardized form of green tea extract that gets you the exact amount of EGCG per serving. This is great since EGCG is known for the many benefits associated with habitual tea drinking.
On top of the antioxidant benefits, EGCG can also burn a lot of fat for energy, giving this supplement a bit of a weight loss angle too.
Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract: This is the most premium version of the popular adaptogen ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is credited for its many anti-stress, anti-anxiety, and pro-mood benefits.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract: This is the second-most popular adaptogen on the market and has similar benefits to ashwagandha when it comes to stress.
Panax Ginseng Extract: Another adaptogen that also has some credible energy and mood benefits.
4) Focus and Energy Benefits & Results
- Decreases mental fatigue, which would allow you to relax and work better
- The ingredients used for this product is all 100% natural
- The doses are decent except for choline
- Has a fat burning angle for energy thanks to green tea extract
- Supports overall mood, may have sleep benefits
5) Focus and Energy Product Warnings
- Not to be taken in the evening, perhaps due to possible overstimulation before bed time
- Not for pregnant or lactating women
6) Where to Buy Focus and Energy
The supplement is available on their website, Amazon, and in various online supplement stores.
7) Focus and Energy Cost
- One bottle (120 capsules, 30 servings): $39.95
8) Directions For Taking Focus and Energy
Take 4 capsules daily with food. Avoid taking in the evening. Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
9) Our Final Take On Focus and Energy
Focus & Energy positions itself as one of the most concentrated and premium focus and energy supplements in the market.
It contains five ingredients, four of which are branded or standardized. This speaks a lot about their research and willingness to listen to the latest scientific findings.
On top of the focus and mood-boosting effects, having green tea extract (a potent fat burner) makes it so that the formula has some weight management benefits too.
The only drawback is the price, but it’s expected from a supplement that used plenty of premium ingredients in the formula.
Do we recommend Focus & Energy? Yes. The quality behind the product makes it worth a try.