Sleeplessness remains one of the biggest risk factors for long-term health deterioration, but with supplements like Benesom, it might be possible to reverse this issue once and for all. Created by a company called Metagenics, this occasional sleeplessness relief formula combines a bunch of natural ingredients to help people regulate their sleep-wake cycles and slip into deep slumber more easily. Additionally, the company also claims it induces a feeling of calmness and relaxation.
This detailed Benesom review will help you analyze this supplement in detail and help you decide if it is worth a purchase.
1) Quick Overview
Sleep is one of the most important aspects to maintain good health. It is the time when the body recovers all wear and tears and induces relaxation across all organs, tissues, and cells. Unfortunately, many people take this crucial period for granted by not sleeping enough hours while others struggle to spend enough time sleeping every night. In either case, the body slowly starts exhausting until the point when it becomes too much to bear. As a consequence, various aspects of health start taking a toll, leading to poor health. For such people, taking help from a sleep supplement may seem tempting but many people are afraid of the side effects these products may cause.
Benesom by Metagenics is a natural supplement that claims to regulate sleep cycles naturally without relying on any chemicals. The natural ingredients added to its composition can provide melatonin support function without exposing the body to any harsh side effects. Available in pill form, it is convenient to add to daily life and does not come with any hard and fast rules to follow. All batches are verified by TruQuality which gives users a chance to access the quality testing information on the Benesom batch they are using, proving the company’s dedication to keeping its products safe and effective.
2) The Company Behind Benesom
The company manufacturing the Benesom is based in the U.S. and is called Metagenics. It was established in Aliso Viejo, California in 1983 and deals in nutritional supplements, lifestyle programs, and medical foods to help people achieve a sound state of health. This company states that they regard quality like no other company and devotes significant resources as well as personnel to test the safety of each ingredient. Each test batch of the formula developed under its label is checked in different key stages of development as well.
This business first started out in the United States but now has international status and has opened offices in New Zealand, the Netherlands, Australia, Belgium, and Canada. In 2009, Metagenics was acquired by Alticor Inc. as a subsidiary and currently employs over a thousand people worldwide with a revenue of approximately $330 million per year.
3) Details on Benesom Ingredients and Uses
Benesom includes the following ingredients:
- Passionflower: This ingredient possesses strong therapeutic qualities and is sometimes used as a remedy for health issues like anxiety and nervousness. Due to its calming effects on the body, many people have been using it to relieve stress levels and promote peaceful sleep.
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a hormone naturally excreted by the pineal gland in the body. This substance has been found to be most effective in regulating the body’s internal clock and helping with a lack of sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Scientifically known as Melissa officinalis, lemon balm is known to reduce anxiety and stress due to its soothing effects. Studies confirm its positive role in treating people with mild to moderate anxiety disorders and sleep disturbances. As a bonus, lemon balm can also boost cognitive functioning.
- Hops: Commonly found in beer, this ingredient has medicinal properties which help calm down high-stress levels and exert an anti-anxiety effect on the body. Studies have proven that hops carry a sedative effect and can regulate the circadian rhythm.
4) Is Benesom Right for You?
As stated above, Benesom is a mixture of herbs shown to help a user enjoy a restful and relaxed night’s sleep. This product contains several key ingredients in its formulation with proven for their sleep-regulating properties. Passionflower, for instance, has been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years to make an herbal tea infusion for the treatment of insomnia and hysteria. Similarly, other ingredients, like Hops and melatonin, also have enough research to back their benefits for sleep regulation. The formulation of Benesom, therefore, seems powerful and can likely deliver the benefits it promises, i.e. management of occasional sleeplessness.
Remember that the company does not advertise Benesom as a permanent cure for major sleep disorders. Instead, it is a natural ingredient that can benefit people who suffer from occasional episodes of sleeplessness now and then due to high-stress levels or other similar issues. If you are fighting a major sleep disorder that has been significantly affecting your life, it is better to talk to a medical professional as this supplement may not be able to help you.
The official website selling Benesom has many online testimonials from people who have tried this supplement in person. Most of them are positive and have confirmed the benefits of the supplement, such as relaxing the body and regulating sleep cycles and helping users feel refreshed the following day. Given these positive reviews, Benesom is likely to work.
5) Benesom: Pros and Cons
Mentioned below is a list of pros and cons for Benesom:
- Each formula is tested at various stages of development.
- The manufacturer has decades of experience in supplement manufacturing
- The company maintains full transparency and provides quality information for each individual batch
- The product is suitable for vegetarians
- It can naturally balance melatonin levels and induce sleepiness without the use of harsh chemicals
- The product has received many positive reviews from customers
- Pregnant or nursing women are cautioned not to consume this product.
- The product may cause mild side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, or headaches, in some people
6) Where to Buy Benesom
The best and most convenient place to purchase Benesom is through its manufacturing company’s official website (Metagenics.com). Other platforms, such as Amazon, may also offer it.
7) How Much Does Benesom Cost?
The cost per bottle may vary depending on where you purchase Benesom from. The official website is currently offering it at a price of $43.75 per bottle. Each bottle contains 60 capsules which are enough to last a month for a single user. Subscribing to the auto-shipping feature can help you get a discount of 10 percent, bringing the per-bottle price down to $39.38
8) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Benesom claims to be a potent, well-researched dietary health product that aims to promote good nervous system health and help with anxiety or sleep-related issues. This blend is made using well-researched ingredients that are likely to provide benefits in accordance with the manufacturer’s claims. Each bottle is reasonably priced and easily available through the manufacturer’s official website. Due to the company’s vast experience in the supplement industry, it is likely to be an authentic and effective product.
Overall, Benesom by Metagenics can be given a try to manage occasional instances of sleeplessness.