Mastermind is a nootropic formula claimed to help enhance cognitive function, promote brain health, and make you focus.
On their website, one of the Mastermind’s key ingredient, Cereboost, is credited in boosting working memory capacity by 15.6% and reaction time by 9.9%
Other than cognitive improvements, Mastermind is also claimed to be a source of antioxidants, promote blood sugar management, and even relieve digestive problems.
Is Mastermind all that and more? Read our Mastermind review to find out.
1) Allysian Mastermind at a Glance
- 6 brain blends
- Modest doses overall
- Premium price per bottle
- Small company/relatively unheard of
2) The Company Behind Allysian Mastermind
Mastermind is manufactured by “Allysian Sciences” which was established by the Olympian, Apolo Ohno and his business partner.
They sell various health and wellness products for weight loss, greens, brain health, skin health, and energy.
You may contact Allysian Sciences through:
- Email: email@example.com
- PHONE: 604-369-0024
3) What’s Inside Allysian Mastermind?
Mastermind Allysian contains the following ingredients:
- N.O.tropic Blend (L-Arginine Pyroglutamate, L-Citrulline, and Agmatine Sulfate) 155 mg,
- Mastermind Matrix Blend [Ashwagandha root extract (KSM-66), American Ginseng root extract (CEREBOOST), Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract, and Rhodiola root extract] 550 mg
- AdaptaZen Blend (Bacopa extract and L-Theanine) 250 mg
- AgileBrain Blend (Guarana seed extract, Phosphatidylserine, Black Tea leaf extract) 165 mg
- BrainDrive Blend (L-Taurine, Black Pepper extract with 95% Piperine) 105 mg
- LongeviBrain Blend (Monterey Pine bark extract and Green Tea leaf extract) 100 mg
The main focus of the blend revolves around brain circulation, antioxidant protection, and stress management.
- The key ingredients for circulation are arginine, citrulline, and agmatine sulfate.
- The key antioxidants that can help with brain health include theanine, phosphatidylserine, and green tea extract.
- Ingredients for stress management are rhodiola rosea and ginkgo biloba.
The formula also includes black pepper standardized to 95% piperine. Black pepper improves overall bioavailability.
4) Allysian Mastermind: Pros and Cons
- Features natural ingredients
- Contains antioxidants
- Transparent label
- Has medical and scientific journal backing for their ingredients
- Doses are small for their wanted effects
5) Where to Buy Allysian Mastermind
You can buy Allysian Mastermind through their online webstore. and small online supplement stores.
6) Allysian Mastermind Cost
Mastermind is available in:
- 1 x 90 Capsules: $79.99 retail, $63.99 promo
- 2 x 90 Capsules: $129.95 retail, $103.95 promo
7) How to Take Allysian Mastermind
As a dietary supplement, adults take three capsules in the AM and three capsules in the PM no less than eight hours before bedtime. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before a meal. Use only as directed.
8) Final Thoughts on Allysian Mastermind
Mastermind contains quality ingredients designed to primarily help with brain health and function, but also lower stress and improve antioxidant protection.
What we think makes it difficult to recommend Mastermind are its modest dosing and its price tag.
The ingredients used are good, but many of them require doses upwards of 500 mg, especially the ingredients in their N.O.tropic Blend. This makes the price too high for what it can do.
Mastermind is still a decent starter nootropic, but we think you’re better off with something stronger at a cheaper price tag.