One of the best ways to break your PRs in the gym is by taking preworkouts. Preworkouts come in all shapes and sizes, but more often than not they contain too many ingredients.
This is why the people at Primaforce decided to release a preworkout that gets straight to the point with Primaforce Citrulline Malate.
Citrulline Malate, the ingredient, is a bonafide strength enhancer, so we already know what to expect from Prima Force Citrulline Malate.
The question is, is Primaforce Citrulline Malate worth the purchase? Read our Primaforce Citrulline Malate review to find out.
1) PrimaForce Citrulline Malate at a Glance
- One-ingredient formula
- Currently only available in 100-servings bottles
- Recommends 3-4 scoops before use
- Unflavored, ideal for stacking with flavored preworkouts
2) The Company Behind PrimaForce Citrulline Malate
Primaforce provides consumers all around the world with formulations designed to improve overall health. Their range of products also includes supplements designed for weight loss, appetite suppressants, muscle mass increase formulas, and a variety of amino acids and proteins.
They appear to specialize in single-ingredient products, but they have one or two products that make use of blends.
You may contact Primaforce through the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
351 E 1750 N
Vineyard, UT 84059
3) What’s Inside PrimaForce Citrulline Malate?
Citrulline Malate includes the following ingredient: Citrulline Malate.
Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that can also be found as L-citrulline, a naturally occurring substance in the body. It can also be obtained from foods like watermelons.
Malate or malic acid is usually found in fruits such as apples and enhances the effects of citrulline.
The ingredient is a precursor to arginine, an amino acid that triggers nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide is used by the body for proper blood circulation and increasing nutrient distribution and muscle strength when it comes to exercise.
- Several small-scale clinical trials have demonstrated Arginine increases exercise capacity.
- The body uses arginine to produce creatine phosphate, a high-energy compound burned for fuel in the first few minutes of intense muscular contraction.
4) PrimaForce Citrulline Malate Health Benefits
- Simple, clean, and transparent formulation
- The formula has received good consumer reviews
- The core ingredient has little known associated side effects
5) Is PrimaForce Citrulline Malate Safe for Everyone?
Allergen Note: This product is produced in a facility that may also process ingredients containing wheat, milk, egg, soybeans, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, and peanuts.
6) Where to Buy PrimaForce Citrulline Malate?
You can buy Primaforce Citrulline Malate from their official webstore, Amazon, and various online supplement stores.
7) PrimaForce Citrulline Malate Cost
One bottle of Primaforce Citrulline Malate (200 grams, 100 servings) costs $34.99.
8) How to Use PrimaForce Citrulline Malate
As a dietary supplement, take 3-4 scoops before exercise or weight training.
9) Final Thoughts on PrimaForce Citrulline Malate
Citrulline Malate is suited for athletes and sports enthusiasts who are looking to build up endurance during heavy exercise and to fast-track muscle growth during recovery.
Citrulline malate is a pretty good standalone ingredient, but we think the price is on the premium side. If we’re talking about value for money, we’ve reviewed loaded pre-workouts with similar citrulline malate dosing for the same price.
Not to mention the 100-serving bottle can very well be a 30-day supply with their recommended servings per training.
Regardless of its flaws, Prima Force Citrulline Malate is still a good powder to try if you have the budget for it.