Memorall is a brain-elevating supplement that claims to support healthy brain tissue while improving overall neural health. Manufactured by Xymogen, the product claims to work well for people with reduced cognition and memory functioning in a natural and safe manner. The supplement features popular ingredients including Ginkgo biloba, Bacopa monnieri, phosphatidylserine, and acetyl-L-carnitine to provide the promised neural benefits while protecting the brain from age-related damage.
Is this antioxidant-rich formula worthy of purchasing? Does it fulfill its promises as claimed? Keep reading this Memorall review to find out.
1) Memorall at a Glance
The body’s ability to think clearly, form memories, and manage stress reduces as it ages. This, along with a busy lifestyle and minimal rest, can bring about devastating effects for the brain. While these effects of aging cannot be prevented, the use of a suitable dietary supplement can certainly slow them down.
Memorall is a natural brain supplement advertised as a memory booster and cognitive enhancer. According to its manufacturing website, the blend of vitamins and herbs added to this product addresses various pathways directly involved in supporting brain health by balancing antioxidant balance, mitochondrial function, and the endocrine system. With its daily use, users can expect to reach optimum neural capacity while restoring the mineral balance in the nervous system.
Memorall is available in the form of plastic bottles, each containing 60 capsules. It is vegan and vegetarian friendly so that maximum people are able to consume it. The product is free from soy, gluten, corn, yeast, and dairy.
2) The Company Behind Memorall
Memorall is a product of Xymogen, a company operating from the United States that claims to follow good manufacturing practices to synthesize and release various products. It thrives on the culture of high energy, personal excellence, and the enjoyment of assisting people in improving their health.
The CEO of Xymogen is Brian Blackburn who has always aimed to position the company in the international market. Hence, the company has been seizing every new opportunity to expand its business of providing natural health solutions throughout the world. The goal is to make sure that Xymogen’s top-of-the-line formulas are provided to global distributors so that people can start living healthier lives worldwide.
At present, Xymogen has its distributors covering South Korea, Canada, Taiwan, New Zealand, Indonesia, Mexico, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and China. The company aspires to extend its presence to Europe and Asian countries in the upcoming years. For now, Xymogen has several products to its name for male and female health, Bone health support, probiotics, cardiovascular support, relaxation and sleep, blood sugar support, and more.
They’re also the same company behind BrainSustain.
3) What’s Inside Memorall?
Mentioned below are the key ingredients added to Memorall active formula:
- Huperzine A: This natural alkaloid is extracted from the Huperzia tree. It has been known to balance acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that plays an important role in maintaining functional memory. Moreover, Huperzine A also supports mood and mental focus
- Resveratrol: This strong nootropic formula is usually extracted from red wine, peanuts, grapes, and berries, and is known to polish memory. Resveratrol also possesses strong antioxidant properties that repair brain damage, control inflammation, and provide neuroprotective effects
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: This amino acid regulates energy production in the body while providing protection to the developing brain. It also regulates the hormones related to mood
- Bacopa Monnieri: This herb is also a nootropic as well as an antioxidant that reduces damage by killing free radicals. Bacopa also improves cognition and memory while reducing the symptoms of dementia in old people
- Ginkgo Biloba: It is a popular herbal ingredient known to boost memory while repairing brain damage due to its high flavonoid content. Ginkgo has also been known to improve performance in memory tasks
4) Memorall: Pros and Cons
The company promises its users the following benefits provided they keep using Memorall as directed:
- Improved working memory and learning due to Huperzine A, Resveratrol, Bacopa and Ginkgo
- Better support and protection for brain tissue due to Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Resveratrol, and Bacopa
- Improved mood and mental focus due to Huperzine A and Acetyl-L-carnitine
Remember that the individual benefits may vary from one user to another.
5) Is Memorall Safe for Everyone?
According to Zymogen, all of their products are presumably safe to use. Their formulas are free from common food allergens like corn, protein, gluten, wheat, soy, and dairy products. Moreover, these products also do not contain artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners.
All ingredients required to prepare the formula for Memorall are sourced from high-quality vendors. However, it is to be remembered that Memorall is not certified as Kosher and may contain binders like glycerin, methylcellulose, and Dicalcium phosphate. However, these binders are non-animal derived and hypoallergenic.
As per the manufacturer, the risk of side effects with Memorall is very low. However, in case of experiencing an adverse effect, immediately halt using the supplement and contact a medical professional.
6) Precautions of Memorall Use
- Do not consume if you are pregnant or lactating unless it is declared safe by your doctor
- Memorall carries a tendency to cross-react with certain medications and reduce their efficacy. Hence, if you are already using any medication, consult a doctor before using this supplement
- Memorall is not safe for use by children and individuals under 18 years
7) Where to Buy Memorall
Unfortunately, Xymogen Memorall is not easily available for purchase on the internet. It can only be bought with a practitioner’s patient referral code from a registered Xymogen practitioner throughwww.wholescripts.com.
If you do not have a Xymogen practitioner, visit xymogen.com, the official website of the company, to find one.
8) Memorall Cost
The cost for Xymogen has not been disclosed publicly and can only be known once you place an order for it through a Xymogen practitioner.
9) Directions For Taking Memorall
According to the manufacturers of Memorall, the optimal dose is one capsule per day. The capsules are meant to be swallowed whole with a full glass of water. Combining it with food can minimize the risk of indigestion, nausea, and vomiting; however, you are free to consume it whenever you want.
For the best advice, the company suggests taking advice from suitable healthcare professionals.
10) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Memorall by Xymogen is a dietary supplement designed to improve working memory while supporting the health of brain tissue. With powerful ingredients like Bacopa, Phosphatidylserine, and Acetyl-L-Carnitine, it claims to boost cognition and protect the brain from age-related damage. However, there is a lack of a lot of information regarding the product, such as the price. Moreover, it is not readily available and requires registration with a practitioner approved by the manufacturing company. There is also a general lack of customer reviews for the product, making it unsuitable for investment and daily use.