Force Factor Forebrain is another addition to the rising nootropic industry, claiming to unleash true brain potential. The ability to exercise this potential in life dramatically varies depending on your current mental fitness. Regardless of who you are; an athlete, a housewife, a grandparent, or a hardworking professional; everyone wishes to achieve it so they can perform to their full cognitive capacity.
In the current era, where every little second counts more than ever, finding something that gears your brain and takes it to the next level has become essential. A sharp recollection, peak awareness and presence, and good mental fortitude have become the need of the hour if you wish to win the race. For all such people who aim to think more clearly, learn more quickly, and perform more consistently, Force Factor Forebrain can be a way forward.
By mixing three potent blends together, the supplement claims to unlock your mental potential and excel you achieve greater cognitive health. But can it actually deliver what it promises? Let’s find out in this Force Factor Forebrain Review.
1) What is Force Factor Forebrain?
Forebrain by Force Factor is a brain supplement that uses natural ingredients like Bacopa Monnieri to improve brain health. As per the manufacturer’s claims, daily use of this product can boost cognitive sharpness and clarity naturally and safely. The ingredients formulation includes three proprietary blends to help users maintain their mental edge. These blends supposedly work synergistically to unlock mental power and enhance brain function.
Available as pills, Force Factor Forebrain is easy and convenient to add to daily life. These pills come enclosed in plastic bottles with a full label of ingredients. Unfortunately, the company fails to indicate the exact ingredient dosages added to the proprietary blend, making it difficult to understand how much of them you are putting in your body.
2) The Company Behind Force Factor Forebrain
Forebrain is manufactured by a company called Force Factor. Based in Innovation District, Boston, the company was founded at Harvard in 2009 and claimed to be an award-winning institute committed to providing safe, powerful, and effective formulas based on groundbreaking scientific research. Force Factor works with an aim to improve global health and play its role in attaining a better future by creating healthy products that consumers love.
Force Factor also has a research and development team that works non-stop to bring the company the lasts and most advanced supplements. These supplements are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities per GMP guidelines to ensure safety and quality. During all stages of production, the company keeps a close check on ingredients to detect and remove heavy metals, microbial, or allergens. All ingredients also undergo rigorous testing to confirm their potency, safety, purity, and identity. Another round of testing takes place once the product has been packaged to verify its effectiveness and safety.
3) Force Factor Forebrain Ingredients
Force Factor Forebrain mainly includes three blends: Memory Safe, BioBrain+, and ThinkUp Advanced. Let’s look at these blends one by one.
Memory Safe includes the following ingredients:
- Bacopa Monnieri: This ingredient includes bacosides with antioxidant properties that enhance cognitive performance and improve learning and memory. Bacopa is also known to reduce stress and anxiety by regulating cortisol levels.
- Grape extract: Grape extract promotes healthy brain aging and strengthens the immune system thanks to its antioxidative, anti-inflammatory, and anti-amyloidogenic actions.
This blend of ingredients includes the following:
- Thinkamine Vincamine: This ingredient has been added to Forebrain to manage cerebrovascular insufficiencies. It has been proven to improve memory and enhance brain metabolism.
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A works by boosting the levels of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine which, in turn, manages cognition and memory.
- Caffeine: Caffeine has been known to improve attention, mental energy, and attentiveness throughout the day.
BioBrain+ includes piperine as its main ingredient, which helps in nutrient absorption and inflammatory control. Additionally, the ingredient has also been known to enhance cognitive function. Remember that in addition to naturally-derived herbal blends, Force Factor Forebrain capsules also contain:
- Gelatin: As a rich source of glycine, gelatin may increase cognition and focus.
- Silicon dioxide: This food additive works as an anticlumping agent to keep ingredients from clinging together. 
- Titanium dioxide: It controls inflammation, reduces blood-brain barrier dysfunction, and enhances blood flow.
4) What Does Force Factor Forebrain Do?
As mentioned by the official company, using Force Factor Forebrain as indicated can help people enjoy the following benefits:
- It can help prevent cerebrovascular diseases due to ingredients like vincamine
- It enhances focus thanks to a high caffeine level
- It protects the eyes from injury and disease while lowering inflammation in the brain
- It improves development and function in the brain while enhancing memory recall
- It improves mental health by enhancing nutrient uptake and supply
5) Force Factor Forebrain: Pros and Cons
To determine the effectiveness of the Force Factor Forebrain, the best way is to create a list of pros and cons. Mentioned below are the advantages of adding Forebrain to your routine:
- It contains evidence-based ingredients known to improve brain function
- It is more affordable than many popular nootropic formulas
- It comes in the form of pills and an easy instructions manual
- No side effects have been linked to its use
At the same time, consider the following disadvantages linked to Force Factor Forebrain:
- Its formulation is missing many key ingredients, such as CDP-choline and B vitamins
- The proprietary blends added to the formulation have unknown ingredient dosages
- It has a high caffeine content which may not be suitable for caffeine-sensitive individuals
It is not possible to deny the clinically-proven benefits of many of the ingredients mentioned above. However, the company fails to disclose the dosages of these ingredients; hence, putting many in doubt if they are in enough quantities to produce the desired results. This lack of transparency can put many in doubt regarding the potential benefits of Force Factor Forebrain.
6) Force Factor Forebrain Side Effects
As per the manufacturing company and user reviews, Force Factor Forebrain has no recorded side effects because of a possible natural composition. New users may experience mild gastrointestinal discomfort as their bodies adjust to the supplement.
7) Force Factor Forebrain Warnings and Precautions
Force Factor Forebrain contains a high amount of caffeine, nearly equivalent to half a cup of coffee. Hence, it must not be used by people who are sensitive to this ingredient. Others who love drinking coffee must restrict the use of this beverage until they are on Force Factor Forebrain to avoid unnecessary side effects like insomnia, irritability, and jitteriness.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women must seek medical advice before using Forebrain.
8) Where to Buy Force Factor Forebrain
Force Factor Forebrain is available for purchase on various platforms, such as Amazon, Walmart, CVS, iHerb, GNC, Sam’s Club, and The Vitamin Shoppe.
9) How Much Does Force Factor Forebrain Cost?
The cost of Force Factor Forebrain may vary depending on the platform you choose to purchase it from. Amazon is currently offering it at a price of $19.99 for one pack and $55.0 for a pack of two bottles. Walmart is offering one bottle of Force Factor Forebrain at $18 with further reductions. At GNC, the price may go a bit higher, up to $24 per bottle.
10) What Are Force Factor Forebrain Alternatives?
Considering how Force Factor Forebrain fails does not seem like a convincing product, many people might be looking for an alternative that offers better benefits for brain health. Mentioned below are some natural nootropic supplements that can possibly provide a wider array of benefits at competitive prices.
Hunter Focus is a premium nootropic supplement designed to help busy individuals achieve their goals, solve complex issues, and be a leader in every aspect of life with high mental energy, better focus, and boosted learning and memory. Despite being a relatively newer product, it has already been making waves in the online community. Hunter Focus comes from a highly-reputable company called Roar Ambition, which operates from the UK but has manufacturing plants based in the UK and USA. The product contains well-researched ingredients in optimal doses and is produced under strict regulations in accordance with the cGMP and FDA standards.
Mind Lab Pro
With eleven evidence-based, well-researched ingredients, Mind Lab Pro has been in the limelight as a universal nootropic supplement that adopts various mechanisms to improve brain health. Its potent ingredients regulate brainwaves, control neurotransmitter release, and promote neurogenesis to improve cognition and brain function. The supplement works optimally for people with different lifestyles, such as housewives, athletes, entrepreneurs, gamers, students, and more. Manufactured by a well-reputed company called Opti-Nutra, the effectiveness of Mind Lab Pro is backed by hundreds of positive customer reviews and user testimonials. Many high-profile celebrities, such as Nigel Short and David Williams, have also endorsed it, further adding to its efficacy. The ingredient blend of Mind Lab Pro is a bit milder than that of Hunter focus due to lower dosages. However, it is still strong enough to deliver the claimed benefits without any issues.
11) How to Take Force Factor Forebrain
As per the company guidelines, take one capsule of Force Factor Forebrain every day with breakfast. Taking more than advised or skipping doses may interfere with or delay results, so consistency is advised.
12) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
It wouldn’t be wrong to say that with Force Factor Forebrain, you get what you pay for. While it may not be the worst supplement for improving brain health on the market, it simply does not hold up against the increasing competition. For those who do not wish to spend much on a nootropic supplement, Forebrain can be given a try. For others who are serious about investing in their brain health, better alternatives are available with much better formulations and results.