Executive Stress Formula by Douglas Laboratories is advertised as a natural getaway from the worries and tensions of everyday life. Aimed at people going through stressful times, be it at work, home, or somewhere else, this natural formula contains a blend of enzymes, minerals, herbs, nutrients, and minerals carefully selected to support all bodily defenses against mild stress levels.
But can you finally say goodbye to your long-standing stress by merely including this supplement in your routine? Let’s find out in this Executive Stress Formula review below.
1) Quick Overview
Executive Stress Formula is a nutritional supplement designed to support the body’s stress-coping mechanisms and promote emotional balance. The formula is manufactured by Douglas Laboratories and is based on a synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs, enzymes, and nutrients with known benefits on the body’s stress-coping processes.
Executive Stress Formula was developed carefully to include the right amounts of nutrients that maximize its benefits without causing any toxic build-up or side effects. The company has also taken into account the product’s long-term safety and its effects on other body activities as a preventive measure against potential unwanted reactions. The product also features a proprietary blend of herbs to offer additional support against oxidative stress and boost the immune system function.
2) The Company Behind Executive Stress Formula
Executive Stress Formula is manufactured by Douglas Laboratories, an international company founded over 60 years ago. The company was a pioneer in the nutritional supplements market and now prides itself on numerous science-based formulations that address a broad spectrum of health concerns.
According to the company’s official website, it is committed to ensuring that all products manufactured under its label are of the highest quality available. Additionally, its manufacturing facility is GMP-compliant, NSF International registered and frequently inspected by a third party to ensure its adherence to good manufacturing practices. With an ISO-accredited internal quality laboratory, Douglas Laboratories guarantees that all products manufactured by it, including Executive Stress Formula, do not contain any harmful or banned substances.
For 60 years, Douglas Laboratories has been dedicated to ensuring that the products we deliver are of the highest quality available. We are a GMP-compliant manufacturing facility that is third-party NSF International registered and inspected for good manufacturing practices. An approved producer of NSF certified-for-sport products with an ISO-accredited internal quality laboratory, we guarantee that our supplements are free of banned substances.
3) Ingredients of Executive Stress Formula
The formulation of Douglas Laboratories resembles that of a complete multivitamin supplement enriched with a comprehensive blend of herbs and nutrients designed to strengthen the body’s antioxidant defense and promote a strong immune function. Two of its most important ingredients include:
- Ginkgo Biloba is a popular herb known to possess powerful antioxidant properties. These qualities are attributed to certain compounds found only in this plant, namely Ginkgoflavonglycosides, that can boost oxygen and blood flow while preventing blood clogging.
- Silymarin is another popular natural remedy known mostly for its liver-protecting qualities. However, the substance is also considered a potent antioxidant. Silymarin is actually a complex of beneficial compounds: silybin, silydianin, and silychrisin, a complex that has been researched intensively since its discovery back in the 60s. Early studies revealed its powerful hepatoprotective qualities, which led to intensive use of this herb in the treatment of conditions like cirrhosis, hepatitis, or fatty infiltration caused by toxins or alcohol. Silymarin is currently being investigated as a potential treatment against cancer due to its more recently discovered antioxidant properties.
Other minor ingredients added to Executive Stress Formula include the following:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6 and B12
- Pantothenic acid
4) Does Executive Stress Formula Work?
Douglas Laboratories is a well-known supplements manufacturer with many successful products in the market. However, it appears that the Executive Stress Formula lacks a lot of relevant information. There is very little data available for this supplement, including relevant clinical studies, possible side effects, or other information on how the overall formula is supposed to work.
According to the manufacturer, Executive Stress Formula has been carefully developed to contain the right proportions of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients without danger of toxic build-up or side effects. However, its composition resembles that of a multivitamin supplement, and while it can be effective for supporting overall health, it remains unclear how this blend of ingredients can work exactly to curb high-stress levels.
5) Executive Stress Formula: Pros and Cons
Take a look at the following pros and cons list related to Executive Stress Formula before deciding if you wish to include it in your routine.
- The formula contains adequate amounts of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients researched for their antioxidant qualities and potential benefits in various areas of human health.
- Douglas Laboratories, the manufacturing company, enjoys a good reputation and has an experience of more than 60 years in the nutraceuticals industry.
- A month’s supply of Executive Stress Formula is affordable.
- The formula is not clinically tested.
- The number of consumer testimonials is very low at this time.
6) Where to Buy Executive Stress Formula
The best place to purchase Executive Stress Formula is its official website (douglaslabs.com). It is also available for purchase at Amazon and Walmart.
7) How Much Does Executive Stress Formula Cost?
One bottle of Executive Stress Formula contains 120 tablets, which should be enough for one month of treatment. The price may vary from one retailer to another; however, the official company is currently offering it at a price of $40.95 per bottle. Overall, Executive Stress Formula is an averagely-priced supplement.
The shipping cost will depend on your physical address. Some retailers may offer free shipping for larger purchases.
Executive Stress Formula appears to be a complex product that delivers some of the most important vitamins, minerals, and nutrients needed for maintaining overall health. The manufacturer claims to have taken into consideration the dosage recommendations for each ingredient and the potential interactions between the active substances in the developing phase of the product. This statement reassures us that this is a safe formula with limited side effects.
Taking a closer look at the list of ingredients, it becomes clear that not all active ingredients in Executive Stress Formula can be particularly beneficial in reducing stress levels and the damage that comes from leading a stressful life. While the supplement can serve as a good nutritional supplement, its claims regarding stress control remain weak. Hence, readers are advised to look for an alternative with more targeted and specific stress-busting ingredients blends.