Catalyn is advertised as an exciting combination of whole food sources with nutrients to fulfill the nutritional gaps in daily diets. Available as chewable capsules, the supplement claims to provide complete nutrition to users while giving them a delicious taste of cherries. The product is said to help anyone looking forward to a healthier life with better hair, skin, metabolism, and heart health.
But with so many health supplements in the market, what makes Catalyn different? Is there a reason why you should prefer it over others? Let’s find out in this Catalyn review below.
1) What is Catalyn?
Catalyn is a product added to the nutritional market by Standard Process in 1929. Considering the high demands of today’s society, it targets people who lead busy or stressful lives and cannot pay much attention to their dietary needs. The supplement offers a is a multivitamin blend to such people to ensure that they hit their daily nutritional targets without spending too much time cooking and eating the right ingredients.
As a non-dairy, non-soy supplement, using Catalyn every day has been known to encourage cellular health, support overall well-being, and improve different aspects of health. The easy-to-use tablets are convenient to incorporate into daily life and do not require much hassle or preparatory work. With around 15 wholefood ingredients in its formulation, the product gives tough competition to its competing supplements.
2) The Company Behind Catalyn
Catalyn is manufactured by Standard Process, a world-renowned company that initially began in Texas, United States, but later expanded to other countries from the American territory. Their products are categorized into three major lines, including Standard Process Veterinary Formulas, Standard Process whole food supplements, and MedHerb.
Standard Process claims that each one of its products is based on wholefood formulae manufactured in accordance with FDA requirements. Their portfolio currently features more than three hundred products covering different niches, such as brain and cognition, children’s health, fitness, immune support, heart and circulation, men’s and women’s health, and many more.
Standard Process’s commitment to quality begins with people and is furthered through their investment in their processes and equipment to ensure the highest of standards. This commitment and dedication are what claim to make this company different from others. It also practices vertical integration, which allows Standard Process to manage its products’ safety, consistency, quality, purity, and potency every step of the way, including manufacturing, handling, packaging, and shipping.
3) Details on Catalyn Ingredients and Uses
Catalyn features a long list of ingredients, each offering unique benefits for health. Some of its main ingredients include the following:
- Vitamin A: Even in small doses, vitamin A or retinol can support the immune system, fetal development, cell growth, and fertility. It is also particularly beneficial for eye health. Vitamin A is also a known antioxidant that protects different parts of the body from free radical damage.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is naturally found in many foods and is known to support many biological functions, such as wound healing, maintenance of bones and cartilage, and collagen synthesis. The ingredient is best known for strengthening the immune system and neutralizing free radicals.
- Vitamin D: Many people are familiar with vitamin D as an essential ingredient to maintain bone health. In reality, it is capable of doing much more, such as regulating insulin levels, supporting heart health, and improving brain function.
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 plays an important role in regulating brain health and memory.
Catalyn also includes a proprietary blend featuring the following:
- Shiitake mushrooms improve the heart and immune health
- Reishi mushrooms fight cancer and strengthen immunity
- Alfalfa possesses strong antioxidant effects that protect the body from damage due to free radicals
4) Is Catalyn Right for You?
Since Catalyn’s release in the market, most people have reported satisfying results. It was designed to fulfill a constant need for proper nourishment by people who lead stressful or busy lives. This multivitamin blend claims to work thanks to a blend of some essential vitamins and minerals that the human body needs to keep functioning optimally.
One of its main components is Vitamin A which works as an antioxidant for the body and is vital for cellular growth. It is usually used to treat or prevent Vitamin A deficiency which occurs in people with diabetes, protein deficiency, over-active thyroid fever, cystic fibrosis, or abetalipoproteinemia. Some studies showed that it could also be useful in reducing complications of illnesses such as diarrhea or measles. Additionally, there are some bovine and ovine extracts found in this product which should help support the corresponding tissues of the body.
Taking the overall composition of Catalyn into account, the product seems to deliver all nutrients that the body needs to keep functioning optimally. Moreover, users who have been using the product have reported experiencing various benefits due to its regular use.
5) Catalyn: Pros and Cons
To understand if adding Catalyn to daily life is a good idea, consider going through the list of pros and cons related to the product:
- Most client feedback related to Catalyn is positive, with people reporting how this supplement has helped them with common colds and sinus infections
- The manufacturer of Catalyn has more than eighty years of experience in the nutritional market
- Catalyn is a multivitamin blend combined with some extracts that help with the absorption
- No FDA approval on any of the manufacturer statements
- People from outside the US can only order from retailers
- People should be really careful with the dosages because an excess of Vitamin A can have serious side-effects
6) Where to Buy Catalyn
The official website of Catalyn (standardprocess.com) provides information about the official retailers selling the product across the country. Moreover, you may also find it on many online web-stores, such as Amazon and Walmart.
7) Catalyn Cost
Often regarded as an affordable and efficient product, Catalyn is distributed in bottles that contain 90 capsules each. The cost of one bottle may vary from $52 to $62, depending on where you purchase it from. Some retailers offer discounts upon bulk purchases.
No money-back guarantee is offered either, but most of the reviews about this product are positive, so there are few chances of this product in Effectiveness.
8) Suggested Use
Per the official guidelines, take three tablets of Catalyn daily to experience good results. Users can pair each tablet with the three meals to ensure that they do not skip a dose. The company advises being consistent and not missing any doses to experience faster results.
9) Our Verdict on Catalyn
Promoted as a dietary supplement that aims to fill the gaps due to poor dietary routine, Catalyn represents a multivitamin blend featuring plant and animal extracts meant to enhance ingredient absorption. The product does not seem too heavy on the pocket and its online client reviews confirm its benefits. The manufacturing company behind Catalyn is well-known with decades of experience and tons of other successful products in the market, making this vitamin blend a good choice to include in daily life.