Whether you are an accountant, banker, entrepreneur, student, or a stay-at-home parent, NeuroActiv6 can be a potential way to rev up your daily game with less forgetfulness and extra brain energy.
Brain energy is something that you always need for proper functioning. Unfortunately, the modern era is filled with factors that can directly affect cognition and brain function, negatively affecting it. One such factor is aging which can hit the brain in different ways, leading to multiple issues, forgetfulness being one of them. While occasionally missing a word or forgetting a name is common, the problem can become worrisome when it starts happening more often. With time, aging also leads to other manifestations, such as getting tired quickly or lacking the motivation to get the smallest of tasks done in time. All these issues indicate decreasing brain power, something that you must never take lightly. So what is it that you can do?
NeuroActiv6 is regarded as a natural solution for people who have been living under the circumstances described above. With ingredients like grape seed extract, ashwagandha, turmeric, and coffee fruit, it claims to enhance brain power while making it easier to function every day with less forgetfulness and fatigue. This NeuroActiv6 review will provide you with an overview of this product and help you decide whether it is an excellent option to try.
1) Quick Overview
NeuroActiv6 by NaturalCell is a nootropic supplement that claims to provide a wide array of benefits for the brain. With daily use of this oral product, users can increase their ability to focus and concentrate, improve mood, enhance mental clarity, energize their bodies, and combat the effects of aging. The product is non-GMO and free from gluten, soy, and dairy. As per the manufacturing company, it only contains purely natural ingredients of the highest quality. The company liaises with the leading supplement manufacturing units in the United States to make sure that all batches of NeuroActiv6 meet a certain quality standard and are safe for use.
The Quality Assurance Department also ensures that all operations and processes are conducted in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) as required by the United State Food and Drug Administration.
2) The Company Behind NeuroActiv6
NeuroActiv6 is a product of a company called NatualCell, a company dedicated to producing high-quality nutritional supplements. The advanced formula of this product contains pre-ingredients that the company sources from trusted vendors to ensure the safety and suitability of their products. The equipment used in the creation of supplements at the company’s headquarters is consistently stabilized and disinfected.
Moreover, all operations and processes included in the manufacturing at NaturalCell are in accordance with the current Good Manufacturing Practices.
3) NeuroActiv6 Ingredients
NeuroActiv6 by NaturalCell contains 7 ingredients; each is claimed to support brain health in one way or the other. Let’s look at these ingredients one by one:
- Cognizin (250mg): This ingredient includes citicoline, one of the most important agents added to the NeuroActiv6. Citicoline is chemical naturally produced by the body and secreted into the brain.  When the levels of this chemical decrease, it limits the brain to produce a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine which is very important for cognitive speed and memory.
- Ashwagandha (250mg): Ashwagandha is an ancient herb with medicinal properties that can help control stress along with other benefits. As a part of NeuroActiv6, this herb boosts energy levels and concentration, regulates blood sugar, manage anxiety and stress, and improves memory and overall brain function.
- Turmeric (150mg): Turmeric, also known as the golden spice, provides the brain and the body with lots of curcumin, a compound with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Studies also suggest how this ingredient can bring cognitive value to the body with up to 28% in memory.
- Grape Seed Extract (100mg): Grape seed extract is a popular ingredient of natural supplements that improves blood flow, supports brain health through aging, and reduces oxidative damage. Studies have also proven its effects to enhance memory.
- Active B Energy Complex: This complex includes B vitamins that play many essential roles in the body. These vitamins help with cellular signaling, metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, neurological function, red cell development, and cell growth.
- Organic Mediterranean Berrie Fruit and Vegetable Blend (2500mg): This ingredient features a blend of different fruits which forms a large portion of NeuroActiv6. This blend is expected to provide the brain with lots of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds to minimize the negative effects of aging while promoting brain health.
- Coffee Fruit Extract (100mg): The coffee fruit extract is a powder antioxidant that increases the levels of a certain compound called brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) by 143%. The supplement plays an important role in creating new pathways for the brain and also improves overall mental clarity.
4) Does NeuroActiv6 Work?
By analyzing the ingredients list in NeuroActiv6, the supplement seems to have a few pros and cons that may determine its effectiveness on a case-by-case basis. While this product may not be a bad nootropic, it does have some things that can potentially make it less effective than other products on the market. NeuroActiv6 undoubtedly contains some ingredients with proven benefits, such as Cognizin, ashwagandha, B vitamins, and turmeric. Another plus point is that the company has mentioned each ingredient with its dosage in the supplement to keep track of their consumption. This blend of ingredients comes in a powdered form which is easy to use and can many people may actually enjoy it.
The few negatives associated with NeuroActiv6 are the fruit and vegetable blend it contains that may not be effective in delivering the nootropic benefits. Moreover, some people may find it to be a bit pricier for what it offers. However, this does not negate the benefits of the rest of the ingredients, like ashwagandha, citicoline, and grape seed extract. These ingredients are the ones commonly found in most nootropics, and their dosages are sufficient to induce benefits.
5) NeuroActiv6 Health Benefits
Using NeuroActiv6 can lead to the following benefits:
- Improved ability to maintain focus and concentration
- Energy boost
- Relaxed and calming effects
- Improved overall mood
- Enhanced mental clarity
- Anti-aging benefits
- Increased cell reparation due to the antioxidant content of NeuroActiv6
Keep in mind that these effects are likely to vary from one person to another depending on their age, gender, body weight and height, and other factors.
6) Potential NeuroActiv6 Adverse Effects
The company manufacturing NeuroActiv6 has been pretty open about its ingredients. It carefully chooses all ingredients while ensuring that they are safe and naturally sourced. There is no addition of any chemicals, toxins, synthetics, or other agents which may make the supplement dangerous to use.
New users may experience mild gastrointestinal discomfort during the initial days but will eventually get over these effects with time. In case you experience any severe side effects that disrupt your life and fail to go away, stop using NeuroActiv6 and contact a doctor immediately.
7) NeuroActiv6 Warnings and Precautions
Before adding NeuroActiv6 to your daily routine, go through the following precautions and keep them in mind:
- NeuroActiv6 may not be a safe option for pregnant and nursing women
- Consult a doctor before using NeuroActiv6 if you are already taking prescription medications or any other supplements
- Do not use the supplement if you are under 18 years of age
8) Where to Buy NeuroActiv6
Its manufacturing company’s official website is the best and most authentic platform to purchase NeuroActiv6. Head on to naturalcellshop.com to purchase a jar of NeuroActiv6, or choose from one of the bundle deals to save money.
9) How Much Does NeuroActiv6 Cost?
NeuroActiv6 by NaturalCell comes in the form of tubs with a label full of information, text, and claims. The green and blue combination on the label provides a calming effect to the eye and makes the supplement more appealing.
The price per tub at the official website is $65.25, which can be pretty high compared to other nootropics. Luckily, the website offers a chance to get a discounted price by purchasing its monthly subscription, bringing down the cost per tub to $43.33. If you wish to get more discounts, consider purchasing a 3-bundle offer, where the cost per tub further goes down to $43.33, or a 6-bundle offer which a single jar costs only $38.33.
Keep in mind that one tub of NeuroActiv6 is enough to last for an entire month.
10) How to Take NeuroActiv6
NeuroActiv6 comes in the form of a powder that you can add to water, juice, or your favorite smoothie. One scoop of this powder must be consumed every day for optimal benefits.
11) The Bottom Line – “Does it Work?”
Overall, NeuroActiv6 seems like a product that is hard to dislike, especially when it is not likely to cause any negative side effects. This reason alone could be enough to give it a try, knowing that it is not going to hurt the body. The price is also reasonable, especially if you go for bundle offers that come with a money-back guarantee in case you do not like them.
The customer reviews for NeuroActiv6 have been primarily positive, depicting how it can improve the physical lifestyle and promote a healthy mental state. The herbs, spices, and fruit added to the supplement work together to ensure you get the best experience every day and stay alert and active.