Reasons to Join Brain Reference
- People trust their health to us at critical points in their lives – and we take that trust seriously.
- People don’t come here “for a job” – they come here to empower consumers and better their lives.
- We level the playing field for consumers – and we have fun while we’re at it!
- We encourage and value diversity of thought – that’s how we get better.
- Do you want to be part of a team of disruptors making a difference in the world of brain health?
- Do you hold dear the principle that health is built on a foundation of proper nutrition?
- You don’t take things at face value, you dig for answers, always trying to uncover the truth?
If you said yes to these questions, we may be a good fit. We are currently hiring for the position of Expert Contributor.
The Expert Contributor is proficient in writing and editing technical scientific documents and managing content at all stages of development.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with internal team members to produce thoroughly researched website content, materials and reports for various audiences
- Analyze results from various data platforms to develop detailed findings and overall summary presentations; be proficient in fact-checking and source finding
- Able to convey and assimilate strategic, complex and/or detailed information
- Function as a content expert and collaborate with cross-functional teams, internally and externally, to develop optimal client products ensuring clarity and accuracy of content within budget and time allocated
- Be an instrumental contributor in the development of new initiatives for data collection and communication, partner with developers to create efficient process for end-product development
- Able to work independently, manage multiple tasks over a high volume of competing priorities in a fast-paced environment in an efficient manner and be able to develop a solutions-based approach to overcome obstacles
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Minimum BA, preferred MA in relevant field. 3+ years of experience as a content developer working with pharmaceutical, dietary supplement, biotechnology, and/or device products
- Required proficiency in Word®, PowerPoint®, Excel®, Adobe Acrobat®, and Google
In addition to a competitive package that includes health, dental, vision, 401(K), unlimited PTO, we have a flexible, friendly and informal working environment.
Job Type: Full-time